Sunday, February 24, 2008

Frustated.

img255/9842/bearteachesusgorjussvizl9.gif

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good night.I am doing good here.Feeling down,of course,just because,I am home bound,not working.I hate it.Anyways,Have you all ever heard of Hydrocod Bit/Ibuprofen,subsitution for vicoprofen?Is that a strong pain killer?I am still in pain.I am going to see my Reg Doc on Tuesday.I am going to ask Him for another refil,hoping He will give it to me.Because I am hurting.I hope He doent ask me to ask my Arthitis Doc,bcause my Arthitis DOc tells me to ask my Reg Doc.I hate that.So we will see what happends.I know He wants me to see the pain mangment,He probllay thinks I made an app,but,right now,I am just to much in pain.What do you all think I should do?I am going to call tommrow and make an app.I am going to tell the secatary that I didnt see the pain mangment that I am in to much pain.I am nervous,He always makes me nervous.I He will understand.Anyways,I will be back later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img252/1646/bamandaan9.jpg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope that painkiller works good for you, I hate that you are in pain, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you will be able to get out and about soon. All doctors make me nervous too Amanda. Keeping you in my prayers that things will work out good. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

does your pain go away when the weather warms up? mine does thank god ?im sure mine is nothing as bad as yours

Anonymous said...

I pray the doctors can give you the right medication, one that can work for you...make you feel all pain is gone...keep is updated...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I think calling the doctor is a good idea!  I hope you get good rest tonight.  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Doctors have to be real cautious about how much and how often they give you meds because sometimes people get addicted and then there is a chance the doctor can be sued. If that person doesn't seek out pain management then the doctor is thinking there is really no pain and they are just addicted.  And at pain management they will give you some nice stuff that really works.  My MIL goes there and she is almost totally pain free now :)  It's worth checking out!   And she said it's less hassle then going to the doctor for pain meds!  Because they take the time to  see exactly how much pain you are really having and treat it accordingly.  Good luck Mandy!  Hope it all works out...but see pain management (if that's what they recommend) soon because they may stop giving you the pain meds if you don't.  

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon & pain free.  I don't know about the medication you mentioned.  Hopefully you will be able to get out soon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I do hope you are able to get the correct pain releif for you ,and are able to sleep better ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I think you need to call for an appt with the Pain management . They specialize in helping you find what you need to do to keep your pain manageble. That is what they do all time, help people who live in constant pain. Your Doctor was right to recommend you to go there.. now GO! :)

Love ya girl,
Blk

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are in so much pain. I don't know about that medicine you mentioned. Hope you get some help soon. Paula

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are hurting so much.  Ask them if you can go to the pain clinic for help.  It realy does work.  I haven't heard of that medicine but you can call the pharmacy and they might tell you over the phone.  

Hope you feel better soon.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/