Monday, February 18, 2008

Not going private.

 

Hi all,

         I hope everyone is having a good night.I am so tired,I feel alseep for a while.How ever,I am going ack to bed.Thank you all for being paience with me on figuring out what to do.I am going to keep this Journal,if I deiced to change my mind and make a private Journal than I will let you all know.Even if I do make a private Journal,I will still keep this one open.I neve relized how many people rea my Journal.its nice to know that.Anyways I just wanted you all to know that.I put to much time and work in this Journal.Well,I a tired,I moped the floor this evening which I shouldnt have done.But,oh,well.I hope you all have a good night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made a decision. either way, I'm here. (((HUGS))) -Missy
http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are not going private. :) Kids are cute in picture. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you made a decision, I love ya and enjoy reading your journal, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you made you decession about going private or not.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made you decession about going private or not.

Anonymous said...

I think you made the right choice!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you are going to keep this journal. I know that when I am in bed because of my back that I still have the need to get up and do something. I understand moping the floor.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Iam pleased you have made your decision ,well done mopping the floor it wore you out but at the end you have a nice clean floor lol ...love Jan xx