Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Are you tired of me complaining?

img126/4980/behappyviap6.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good evening.I am,despite the fact that I am in more pain than I have been,I am doing ok,Please keep on praying for my Dad,He is still not doing to well,thougt He was getting better,but He isnt.All He does is sleep and He does eat and He gets up for a little bit,but,than goes back to sleep.I dont think He will be taking me to my Orthopdic tommrow,my Sister will be taking me.I could sit in there by myself,but,Its best to have someone with me.r do oyu all think I am stupid for having someone to go with me?

img166/9541/blinkiemaniabmvblankrn6.gif

I am nervous about tommrow,I jsut hope they can figure out what worng and fix it.Do you think I will have to have surgey,due to me not walking?Dont ask me why I am nervous.I was in so much pain this moring,I could hardly walk,it was like I was walking step by step,inch by inch.The only place I could go to is Target,because they have a wheel chair.It bites.I am going to ask them were I could rent a wheel chair or maybe buy one thats not to costly.And another thing,is it werid for me sleeping at the end of my bed to get comfortable?Thats the only place I can get to be comfortable.Anyways,I am going to clean my room up a bit.Have a nice evening all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img136/7671/amandahuviyk9.jpg

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I think you may have a reason to complain. :-) Hurting makes one complain. Does your dad have the flu? That flu really takes something out of a person. Will keep him in my prayers. I went in with my step dad for his doctor appointment. Easier to remember what is being said with 2 people there. Amanda I would be nervous too. :-) I just don't like to go to any doctors or dentist!!! lol I was nervous with my eye. lol Have you turned your mattress over and turned it? You don't do it. Get a brother, someone strong to turn over and put top to bottom and bottom to top. They are suppose to be turned every 6 months. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I will continue to keep your dad in my prayers, I hope you feel better tommorow, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I'm sorry your dad isn't feeling well - I'll keep him in my prayers.
I think its good you are bringing someone with you to the dr - I can never remember what the dr says to me - too nervous - its better when someone comes with me to take notes and really listen.
I was in a wheel chair last year when I was in so much pain with my back and leg -I know what you are going through! Hopefully the doc can fix you up real fast!
I'll be praying for you!
love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

No you should have someone with you-you are having difficulty walking...
sleep where you are comfortable-who cares what anyone thinks -it's your comfort zone-not anyone elses.....just wait-n-see-what the doctor has to say before you get all worked up ...the Doc will  know what's going on with your knee.....So glad you  are getting some attention for it...........Pain is no way to live...how's you and BF getting along...did ya kiss n make up?....hope so.....
hope your dad gets better soon,also
huggies
~c~

Anonymous said...

I think it is an awesome idea to have someone with you. I sure hope that your dad gets better!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are in such pain. Its a good idea to have someone go with you to the Dr.  No one would want ot be alone.  Hope your dad feels better soon.  
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow.  Will be thinking good thoughts for you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wishing you good today with you appointment. Haveing somebodu go with sounds like a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your appt!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wishing the best for you and your dad as always! Complain all you want girl, it's your journal. :) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF