Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rest in pease Fransis

img159/8072/sskallthingsccczy4.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing good here.I just want to cry.Why you ask?Well,I just added a top up card to Garys cell phone,He had no more munites,when I added it,there was a message.Tears are starting to come down my face now.The guy that just pased away left a message on His cell phone.I kept playing it over and over.I still cant belive Hes gone.He was such a good man.I would always tease Him,not to His face,but to Gary that He was an old grouchy man.LOL.Gary always said that to before I said that.But we loved Him.I just cant belive Hes gone.There was so many people at the vewing today.I mean,I never seen so many people.He was very loved by so many.you should of seen how many Brothers and Sisters He had.I couldnt even count them.We only stayed a munite.Gary couldnt handel it.I think He wanted to cry,but,He held it in.You know how men are.It was an open caskit.We went up and saw Him.I wanted to cry.When we left,Gary said it didnt even look like Him,it didnt,Gary said they did a terrible job on Him.I think they did to.He looked so pale.I reeally miss Him.I am going to miss him always calling me by name,the way He calls me and He always ask me,when I am at work and Gary is off,He always ask,were is Gary at?He knows,but,He loved to tease.He was good man,with a heart of gold.When we was at the vewing,it was really sweet,Fransis,Daughter,little girlcam up to Gary and huged Him.That was so sweet.Gary said,He didnt think She knew who He was,because She never seen Him.Maybe Fransis pointed Him out.It was so crouded,we couldnt get in through all thoes people in the room.and people from work cam yo.Most of them showed up later.I dont understand why people have to die.It made me relize,you may wake up one moring and not be there.Ok,I am going to stop there.I just cant belive it.I love you guys so much.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img146/7051/image572amandavidb2.jpg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Mandy I am so sorry you are sad hon, I'm sorry your friend died , Hugs Lisa ((((((((((((((((((( Mandy ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Amanda...the end result of every life here on earth is to go on to a better place.  The bible says we are here for just a minute but will be in Heaven for eternity  From the number of people at his wake, he lived a full and good life and was loved.  That is all any of us can hope for here on earth.  I know he will be missed.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

So sorry for everyone. Will keep you, Gary, and all in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Try not to be sad ,remember Francis is in a better place ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Amanda - I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.  Hang onto those things that make you smile about him!  Remember him with joy, because it sure sounds from the number of people he certainly lived a blessed and loved life.  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Again i am sorry for your loss...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I am sorru for the loss of your friend!

~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
Sharon

Anonymous said...

That is so sad...glad you have good memories of him tho and maybe you can keep the message of his voice to always remember him.  

Anonymous said...

That was so sad...but with memories comes smiles to the heart.  Hope you and Gary have a good week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

This is so sad, I hope you & Gary come to terms with the loss of your friend.  I hope soon you can smile while remembering him and celebrate his life.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Again, I'm sorry for the loss of a friend.
Missie