Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Happenings.

img292/8161/1622zr3.jpg

Good moring all

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok here.I was going to do an Entry last night,but,I was dagon tired and couldnt think stright so I went to sleep.I kept on waking up some to check alerts and when went to write into the comment section.I didnt even know what I was doing.LOL.I was so tired.I think it was my PMS.LOL.Sorry guys.LOL.Dad even came upstairs to ask m what I wanted for dinner and I didnt even know were He said He was going,than He said again.He went to KFC.I do that sometimes,I get so tired and want to sleep ad I havent done tha in a loing time.I think I am going back to slee after I write this Entry.I wanted to write some lettet,but,was to tired to do that.I will try and do that today.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img403/1438/amandamccpinkgorjusshugjq4.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday....remember to watch the weather....snow and sleet coming our way...hugs and love...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love your artwork. LOL, I have been that tired myself. Get some rest kido.
Laini

Anonymous said...

I think lots of us are experiancing tiredness ,is it the winter ,? we are all ready for some warm sunshine ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have been tired.  My husband has been going to bed very early and is still tired!  Maybe it's the weather.  I hope today is better for you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have been sick so have had to lay down and sleep. With you hurting all the time it has to make you tired. Glad you got some rest. :-)  Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope today goes better for you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You should rest if that is what your body is telling you to do. I am glad that your dad is up and around.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Get you some sleep. (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

I could use a nap already today!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope you got the rest your body needed yesterday.