Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All out of words.

img179/6098/lordgivemestrengthbyroxhq3.gif

Ok,guys,I am not in the mood to be happy,I usllay say,how is everyone,but,cant find it in me to do that.I feel so stupid and really hate myself right now.I feel like I cant even look at me.I went to put in my Prescription and it was to soon to get it,they knew I was taking more than I was susposed to.I was only susposed to be taking 2,but,I been in so much pain,I took more than 2.You think they would be more concerning,but,intead of just making me look stupid.That was the Pharmcy.They said I should have had some more left and He also said maybe I need something stronger.This is going to be a really,really long week till Mon or Tues when I maybe can get them.I called my Doc like they said and try to get something stronger and Doc said it was strong enough.He knows I am in pain.I know He cares.But,you all dont know how I felt.How am I going to get through this week?Is this a test?But I am not faking,I a in pain and I only have 4 pills till next week.I cant stand me.I hate me and dont want to be me.My Doc told me to take my Ultrum,but,I cant get that till maybe tommrow or Fri.You guys,I never asked for support till now,but,I think I am really going to need it.I am crying.What have I done to myself?What have I become?Will I be able to surive through this whole week?BOyfriend said maybe try to get something tommrow when I go see the Surgen,but,than,if I already have something waiting,I may not get that.So,I think I am just going to wait it out.I know I will bu hurting.I just dont know what to do anymore.I feel like dying.

img255/4489/johnnydeppamandahs2.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor dear girl ,tell the surgeon tomorrow ,they surely wont allow you to continue in pain ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I agree-the doctor will give you something to see you through until you have surjury-he knows how you feel-be sure to let him truly know how bad it is...ok?
hugs
~c~

Anonymous said...

YES by all means tell the doc !!!!!!! I do not want you in so much pain!!!! if I could I would drive up there tonight and give you my 800 mg of IB"S {I have about 10 pills}, my 2 pills of 10 mg of FLEXIRL's,my 2 pills of Vicodin {500 mg each}. I got those from the hosp. after my accident.
I would also give you my pain cream too!!!!!!


JUST SAY THE WORD!!!! and fri night I will drive them up to you {you live in PA. right?} I live in sterling, Va. I will do it ...not kidding....... I love to drive and I WANT to help you!!!!



CALL ME!!!!!!!!    

Patty

Anonymous said...

YES by all means tell the doc !!!!!!! I do not want you in so much pain!!!! if I could I would drive up there tonight and give you my 800 mg of IB"S {I have about 10 pills}, my 2 pills of 10 mg of FLEXIRL's,my 2 pills of Vicodin {500 mg each}. I got those from the hosp. after my accident.
I would also give you my pain cream too!!!!!!


JUST SAY THE WORD!!!! and fri night I will drive them up to you {you live in PA. right?} I live in sterling, Va. I will do it ...not kidding....... I love to drive and I WANT to help you!!!!



CALL ME!!!!!!!!    

Patty

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I agree with the others, call your doctor hon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just know that you will be fine. Just take it one moment at a time.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well Amanda. Hope your doctor will help you. In my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Mandy!   Take your pills on super bad days. And maybe take three advil on other days until you are able to get your pills.  And be sure to pray for help too. And yes, I do believe the doctors do all communicate when they re treating the same patient .  You can do it Mandy, you will be fine :)  Were here for you

Anonymous said...

Pharmacy's really keep tabs on narcotic prescriptions.  You have no choice but to deal with the pain until you can get it refilled.  Only take the pills when you feel you can not deal with it anymore.  Take 4 motrin or ibuprofen to help you get through the inbetween times.  I'm sorry you're having so much pain.
Missie