Thursday, February 14, 2008

News about my app.

img155/9236/blinkiemania020808ap6.gif

Hi all,

        I hope you all is having a good night.I am hanging in there.News on my app.Well,it doesnt look to good.Looks like I will be off of work for a long while.The Orthopdiec said that Hes not so much worried about the screw being loose in my knee,well,He says its not even loose.He is more worried about the Arthitis taking over both of my knees,if I dont have Surgey,I wont be able to walk.My knees are to far gone,meaning the Arthitis is really,really bad in both of my knees.He wants me to make an app with John Hopkins,yup.He says,I am in a really bad shape,that He cant do anything about it and thereapy is out of the question.I did tell Him I have been in so much pain,to the point were I am crying myself to sleep.But He is a good Doctor and He gave me a strong pain killer,that I never even heard of before.I will get that tommrow.I told Him I was taking Tyonal 3,but it didnt help one bit.My Mom was with me in the room.So,I just wanted to tell you al whats going on.I will make the app tommrow for john Hopkins.We will go from there.Thank you all for being there for me.He said if I dont get this taken care of,I wont be able to walkI love you all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img509/4471/bemineamandaxr4.png

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it seems really scary Amanda, but you are finally going to do something to help with the problem.  I know I'm a lot older than you, but I have had both my knees replaced due to Osteoarthritis.  It's not a fun surgery but the end result (walking without pain) is totally worth it.  You hang in there.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Mandy, keeping you in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

sounds like it now is time for you to get to social security to apply for disability.so sorry you have all this pain ..hope they can help soon.bless you.... Sue

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you found out what is really wrong with you. I know a lot of older people that have gotten the artifical knees and hips. They seem to do pretty good after a while. One lady said she was so glad to get her shoulder operated on. Soon you won't be hurting. That is just too much pain. Will be keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally have an answer....
Special Thoughts!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you in my prayers!
At least you got some answers!
love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I do hope that the new pain meds help. I am just glad that the doctor is getting you to a place that can help you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Hello AManda.. So glad you are finally getting REAL answers and real help! Sounds like you found a good doctor. You will be in good hands at Hopkins, that is a good hospital.  Hope your dad is feeling better soon too.

Love ya, Blk

Anonymous said...

will be saying prayers for you!!!!  go get your knees taken care of.....you still have my phone #  if you need a shoulder to cry on...love ya!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers!!  
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for you! Get the surgerey if you need it, do whatever they tell you to do. Fight this okay? (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for all your pain....and can relate truly on the arthritis...it is so painful for sure.  I hope you do get to John's Hopkins...they are the best of the best.  Have a beautiful weekend....and a Belated Happy Valentine's Day to you and Gary...hugs and love,
Joyce