Monday, February 18, 2008

I have questions about going private.

 

Good moring all,

                  I hope you all are having a good day.I am good here.I am actullay feeling pretty good.I feel no pain.I only feel little pain when I stand up to get something or go to the bathroom.I diecded to leave this Journal be,I made to much with to make it go private.So,what I want to do is make a private one.But,I have a few questions.I notice when I made a private journal before,someone could still get into it.So what o I need to do?I do want to make a private Journal,a Journal I can go to and right my feeling were I wont be feeling guilty because people read it.No,not you guys,not my J-land friends or my On line friends or even my workers.They have no clue I have one.LOL.Sogive me some ideas on how I can make a Journal private that no one can get in but only my readers.I hope you all have a good day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, for me since my first journal is private nobody can get in except people I add as readers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I think if you add readers is the only way someone else will be able to see it.  Why don't you make a test one and see how it goes?  Good luck!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have seem your journal and I love it. It is now amoung my daily *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I hope noone could get in!!! I would be upset. Maybe you checked the box that allows only people on your buddy list to get in?? Make sure you don't do that. (((HUGS))) -Missy
http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, it will let anyone on your buddy list in your journal so when it asks if you want everyone from your buddy list on your readers list, click on no.  I had to do that because I have some family members on my buddy list that I don't want to read my journals.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help you because I don't know anything about a private. I tried one and deleted it but it still says I have one; but yet I can not find it?? lol Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that I can't help you there. I have no clue how to go private. I am glad that you were able to move about without pain today
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom