Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Surgon Genreal Says?????

img255/8506/callforsupportzy8.jpg

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good night.Its been a long day.Well,first of all I didnt get any pain pills.The only thing I have right now till Tuesday is my Ultram Er.I just got it today and I hope it helps some.Is that a pain med?I hope its not because than I wont be able to get my pain meds on Tuesday.I think its a diffrent medicine.I will be really glad when I also see the pain Doctor.

img142/5530/blankkoalasmilesroxyze1.gif

The genreal surgeon says.LOL.Funny how I can laugh,when I have alot of problems ahead.Well,it does look like I will have to have Surgey,knee replacment in both knees.But,He doesnt want to do it,because,I am way to young,another but comming.Before I go back and talk to the surgon I have to take care of my skin problem,Porises.He will not do surgy,He will not touch me,till I clear that all up.I have it all over,but,mostly one huge spot on my knee.The Porises is so into both of my knees that its killing the bones,I cant talk like the surgon does,so,you all know what I mean.So till I get that taken care of,than I go back and we talk about what will happend.Till than,I will not be going to work anytime soon.He says my knee caps are really bad.I told Him how I waas walking.He looks like He knows what Hes doing.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and take a bath.Thank you all for being there for me.I love you all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img148/5402/imandersonspringamandabuv7.jpg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are having so many problems.  I hope they'll come up with a get well plan for you soon.  I think part of the problem is just not knowing.  Bless you!

Anonymous said...

amanda i think its time for you to apply for disability clearly you are very disabled it normally takes from 6months to a year or more to get approved at least it will help you pay on some of your bills while you not working .make sure you use upall your sick time first ,you earned that .oh god bless you honey i didnt know that psoriasis could damage bones.i thought it was just a skin condition..if its not one thing its another and you sure have your share dont you we love you take care did he give you a perscription for you til monday or tuesday...love Sue  

Anonymous said...

im sorry asking about meds i read that its my dam add that noone has told me i have but i cant rememeber sh--.I love you and praying youll have a good weekend pain wise sorry ..Sue

Anonymous said...

I hope when you see your pain doctor you can get what you need.  Knee replacement is serious...I know from relatives who have had it.  Too young??  Well, if your knees are bad, and yours are...what justifies...all of this not to be done?  I always have you in prayer...and always think pisitive thoughts...love to you,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I sure hope you feel better soon and get some relief from your pain, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time.  I hope they (all the doctors) figure out something to help you soon.  Keeping you in my prayers.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you can get that skin cleared up. I just know that you can hang on until Tuesday. i know it must suck not being able to work, but just enjoy your time off.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Oh gee Amanda I am sorry that you are hurting and have the skin problem. I sure hope the doctor gets your skin cleared soon so you can get your knees taken care of. Will be keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Ipray you will cope until Tuesa#day you are in my thoughts and prayers ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you can get the skin problem cleared up fast.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  Yes, Ultram ER is an extended pain release medication often used for Fibermyalgia patients.  I copied this from a website for you ---->This medication is used to relieve ongoing, moderate pain in people who need all-day pain relief ("around the clock" dosing). It is similar to narcotic pain medications. It works on certain nerves in the brain that control how you experience pain.  Should control pain for 24 hours on one pill.  

Hope you can get to the dermatologist soon!   You poor girl!  So many things wrong at such a young age!  Good luck Mandy!