Friday, January 4, 2008

Go Redskins!!!

img220/7197/tiggerhw5.png

One more thing,I hardly ever talk about sports or my favorite football team.But,I am so excited and I am very proud for the Redskins playing in the play offs tommrow.They have done very good this year,conceriding they had a rough year,when Sean Tylor passing away.I will be switching back and forth to see how they are doing tommrow.I will also be wearing my Sean Tylor Jersey that Gary bought me way before He passed away.Go Skins!!!!!!!!Oh yeah,I will get to my alerts tommrow when I get home from work,maybe after my nap.LOL.Peaceout.

 img296/3385/sazzykreationzbeehappyajz3.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popped in to say-Hey to ya,huggies
~c~

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend Amanda with lots of blessings. Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

wishing you a blessed 2008...hope you are doing well!  HugsTerryAnn