Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pain.

img522/2333/2xyxnca46udzgcar2bgkmcacz9.jpg

Hi all,

I hoe your having a better night than I am.Mom asked me if I wanted to go to the Er and I said ni,should of said yes.I am in sooooooo much pain that its unbareable to stand.I cant walk at all,I have to hold onto something and when I do,it takes all of my breath just go up and down the stairs.I think my Dad is going to take me to get my knee Xrayed tommrow,I cant wait till Monday.I think there is something seriously worng with my knee.I dont even feel like brushing my hair in the moring or even getting dressed.I am so depressed.Right now my health isnt doing to good.I finally had to tell my Boss that I need some time off.Mom is also worried about me loosing so much weight,so is Gary.I dont eat like I used to and I cant even fit into any of my old clothes.All I feel like doing is laying in bed.Life bites.Peaceout.

img530/8909/bemineamandayu8.jpg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. I am glad you are finally geting that knee looked at!!!
I hope you atrt feeling better SOON
**HUGGIES**
         ~c~

Anonymous said...

Time to get that knee checked out!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh no!  I feel terrible for you!  I have had knee pain before and with me it's because of my weight but Get that checked out asap!   It could be hurting more and more if you continue to try to use it without knowing whats going on.  Good luck and I pray that your feeling better very soon!  Poor thing...you have been sick for so long now!  

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie

Anonymous said...

{{{Amanda}} I'm so sorry you are in so much pain. Its good you are getting the knee checked out.

Last year when I was could barely walk I was very depressed too -
the doctor finally got me on two medicines that worked together for the pain and they also worked to help my depression - one was called lyrica and the other one is called Neurontin (they are nerve blockers and not addictive)
- And that was what me start feeling better.
I know that lyrica is marketed now for fibrybro - maybe you can ask dr about it

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I would not wait until monday...go let your mom take you to the ER...why wait and be in pain for the next 2 days???  GO!!!

you will be in my prayers.


patty

Anonymous said...

Don't wait Amanda...have your Dad take you now...or at least sometime today...to wait until Monday, may not be good.  You could be doing more damage to it if you put pressure on it.  Hope you feel better soon...please go...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Mandy, praying for you to feel better, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

We're all here for you darlin dont worry it will be alright i know thats hard to believe but its true. feel better ok

Anonymous said...

I feel like there has been something wrong with your knee. Glad you are going to get an exray. Will be keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW please get better soon! I am so sorry that you feel that bad. Your health effects your mood and your mood effects your health..it's a horrible cycle I have gotten myself into many times. You can't do anything about your knee, I know but Try to do something like read a book or write in a journal it might cheer you ..maybe it will help some. Take care of yourself.-Missy

Anonymous said...

Please take care of that knee. I do hope that the doctors can figure out what is wrong and give you something for the pain.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom