Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I couldnt make it into work today.

img246/6627/gifs0loveandhugs2011515jf3.png

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.Me on the other hand isnt having a good moring.I had to cal out of work today.I hate doing it,but I just couldnt make myself go into work today.I am sick,I think I got what my Mom has.I havent been sick in a very,very long time.Last night,I couldnt even eat my dinner and I felt like I was going to throw up,like I feel now.My throat hurts and my head hurts,my whole body aches and I feel weak.Top it off,my knee is very weak.I am going to go back to bed.Have a nice day all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Oh yeah,I see someone sitting there behind Buffy.LOL.Hi Jack.It hurts to laugh.

img339/9459/wonderfullywild112607dent8.jpg

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry ur sick. feel better

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you feel better soon. Amber was feeling like that before she left for Costa Rica.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I just got over that darn "Creeping Crud".  It's miserable.  I'm sorry you are sick Sweetie.  The best thing you can do for this mess is rest and be sure to replace any liquids you lose.  Take care and stay warm.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

it's that ime of year again for cold and flu.
Get well soon!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Understandable you could not go to work today...get plenty of rest and if need be, see the doctor...don't let things get worse...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i couldnt make it to my interview :(

Anonymous said...

Sounds like strep throat to me! Hope you feel better soon. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Feel better!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you and your mother feel better soon. Keeping both of you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your mom feel better soon!
Linda :)