Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just Me.

img176/7498/blankendangeredtigerroxen0.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good moring.I am doing ok.I slept better last night,even thoe when I woke up early this moring,I belive it was only one time I went to the bathroom and when I got out of my bed,I couldnt walke,because of my knee being to swolen.I had to hold onto things to walk to the bathroom.Than I came back to bed and stayed there.Well,I am still here and its after 11.LOL.I took 1 and a half of Ib Profin to help the sweeling go down,I hope it does.Because I have to work tommrow.My right hand still feels funny,like numbnss.Ok,I know,I am falling apart.LOL.

img179/2254/blankhaveagreatdayroxyza4.gif

I am glad I am off today,I wasnt even thinking about going into work today.I am just going to chill out.Ii may go back to sleep for a while.I am still in my pjs.LOL.I guess today is going to be a lazy day for me.Gary is working all day so I wont get to see Him today,maybe tommrow.I know I nned to clean myself up,take a shower,I think I will do that before I lay down.I know sometime today,I have to clean my room and do some laundry.Nothing else going on today,unless Mom wants go out after the kids are gone.We always have the kids over on Sats while my Sister and Her Husband are visiting for church.

img160/1745/rocknchallengevo9.jpg

I do want to talk about this one co worker who really gets on my nerves.I know we all probllay have one of them like that.I have to be honest,all of us that work together in my Bakery,dose not like Her.I dont think She is happy with Her ownself.She never has anything good to say about anyone.She thinks She is always right.Well,I got news for Her She isnt.One day,what do you do about it?I try to ignore it and not let it get to me.She is this one person,that even when I am not working,I wonder if I did somehting worng at my job.How do you not let your job get to you?Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img406/6716/dolphinsamandalb7.png

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try being EXTREMELY happy around that person at work.  Smile a lot and ignore any bad remarks she might make.  You will drive her crazy wondering what's up with you...LOL.  Hope your knee and hand get better.  Have a lazy day.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I do hope your knee feels better, by not having to work...that's good you can rest it. Stay clear of co workers that are negative....don't allow them to bring you down.  Hope your weekend is a blessed one...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

hope u feel better

Anonymous said...

I am having a good weekend but didn't get as much done last couple of days with hubby being retired. lol Do any of the doctors tell you to put heat or cold on your knee? So sorry your knee is hurting bad. Some people are always negative and get on your nerves, don't they?  Never happpy about anything. Maybe put some corks in your ears!! lol just joking! lol Have a wonderful day. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a relaxing weekend! I think you are right about there always being someone at work that thinks they know everything. We have a few of those lol. -Missy