Sunday, January 6, 2008

Photo Scavenger Hunt #123 will be due on Sunday, January 6, at 11:00 PM EST.

img258/7132/huntlogoiv2.jpg


Photo Scavenger Hunt #123 will be due on Sunday, January 6, at 11:00 PM EST.
                                              
Our subject this week is:
  "New"

To Play Visit Val at There is a Season...

img410/1609/pic0106089yr8.jpg

For me Photo Hunt,I took some pics of some things I got for Christmas,from my parents and from Gary,with Gary,He got me this new blue coat,I love it.

img248/2295/pic0106088ko5.jpg

My Mom and Dad got me this new pink house coat it is so warm,they also got me a few other things as well,like some warm thick socks to wear around the house,a new purse and a new neckleace.

img260/7858/pic0106087sa2.jpg

Theeses blue sweat pants,I got with garys Christmas money along with the new coat,they go with my coat.LOL.I also got a pink pair and a green pair.I needed some causal pants just to wear out,not to a fancy place thoe.So,there you have it,something new for the Photo Hunt and that is what I got for Christmas.I did get a alot f nice things.Have a nice week all.

img152/5354/bamandadh8.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your jacket!  

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, looks like you made out for Christmas, honey =).  Happy 2008!  I like your robe.  I love warm robes.  I want it.  LOL  So, thanks for playing in the first hunt of the new year!  Yay!!  Hope your new year proves to be better than the old.  I hope you have less pain and anxiety, love.  You take care and have a good coming week, Mandy.  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Those are nice Christmas gifts Amanda. Have a wonderful day. hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Those are very nice new things, pretty colors...
Linda :)