Friday, January 25, 2008

Just got back from getting my Xray done.

img513/2264/flyblondesm3.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a nice day.I just got back from getting an Xraye,on both knees.When I was little I thought I was double jointed,but I wasnt.When I walk my knees come out of joint and I would fall alot.So the guy that took the Xray said that the screw in my knee was loose,very loose,hanging on its last limb.So,I wont know anythin till I see my Regular Doc next week.Ok,it is kinda funny when you thinkk about,I have a screw loose,no,not in my head.LOL.Mom thought it was funny to.So I am on bed rest till Monday.

img412/1985/fae2adp5.gif

I go see my Arthitis Doc Monday,which I should have gone to see Him a while back.But I dont really like seeing Him,He makes me newvous.He knew I had a screw loose,but,I guess it is getting bad.I dont think this Doc knows what He is doing.I dont think the shots have been helping me either.But,I do have to go see Him,because its been a while since my last check up.Someone want to switch bodies with me and go to the Docs for me?I thought I might ask.LOL.Other than that,nothing is really going on.Looks like I am going to have a long boring weekend.

img131/127/rosefairydewdropqu7.gif

So,what am I going to do today.hopfully try and get some sleep after not having any last night,from being upp night long,not going to sleep till 6 in the moring and when I went up to my room last night,when I crawled,I couldnt get up into my bed,than finally,I had to push myself up to get into bed.I also need to make my bed,it hasnt been made for 2 days.I know,I am pitaful,arent I?My room is a mess,I am a mess.My Brother and Sister think I should go on Disability,I dontwant to,not now anyways,maybe in a few years,I may have to.Or if the Doc thinks its best I should.Anyways,I am going to go lay down,try ad get some sleep.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and warm out there.One more thing.tell I will be ok to see my Doc on Monday,that I wont be nervous.Thanks guys.Peaceout.

img231/7451/butterflyamandadw8.png

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh about having a screw loose! LOL  Hope you have a decent weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Lol your so cute. you deserve that sleep!

Anonymous said...

lol...a loose screw!!!! ..hope you don't lose your "marbles" too!!!!! then I will have to give some of mine and gal I don't have many left!


love you.....patty

hey send me your phone # agian ...I lost it when I got this new cell.....call me anytime you get tied of bed!!! I see if I can send some laghter your way!!!!


Patty

Anonymous said...

Oh gee Amanda I felt like something was wrong. So glad you got an xray. No wonder you have been hurting! If no one goes in your room I would not worry about the bed being made. Just pull the covers up and straighten it. Will pray for you not to be nervous when you go to the doctor. Just take it easy until you get better. Hugs & prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

its good u see humor in it keep smiling about it i hope that screw gets tightened and fast.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally got an x-ray Amanda.  I would switch bodies with you, but, trust me, you don't want this old lady body...LOL.  Take care and stay off your feet until you see the other doctor.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are getting checked out. Get better fast!! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Just take it one thing at a time. Get some rest and then worry about cleaning! LOL I am glad that you are laughing about having a screw loose!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

take it easy girl *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I know i have a screw loose too...LOL
have a good sunday
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

A screw loose! No wonder why we get along.  :-)  I'll switch bodies with you if you go to my doctor's appointment Tuesday.  My first one is over 10 years.

Amy

Anonymous said...

I am happy you got the x-rays done...good thing.  Finding a screw loose..wow.  No wonder you were not able to walk.  Hope you can rest, and stay off of it all weekend....nice to see you have a sense of humor too, when you are in so much pain...hugs and love...prayers too.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

hope you are doing okay
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I read this...yes then who put the screw in your knee? They should be looking at this again or a Orthopedic doc if you need a new one! Arthritis & general doc (unless you men general orthopedic) is not good for that! I would get that screw taken care of then! Also, sprains are nasty & it depends on how much you tore it. My podiatrists just told me again last week when he was casting me that many people walk on their sprained feet for months slowly tearing it more & more & then it just ruptures! He says you will lose flexibility if you do not immbolize the sprained ankle...so...we'll see when I get my cast off Fri. We'll be 4 weeks in a cast & 10 weeks since I sprained mine!