Friday, January 4, 2008

Just talking about how my day went.

img508/6802/mmthankyouhj0.png

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evening.I wanted thank you all so much for your kinda words to me in my entry early this moring.I am so glad to have you guys in my life.You guys are right,I do need to have my own life but I also need to make some Mom time.Gary and I went to Sears,I got a new coat form my Christmas money.I needed one.lt is very warm.I also got me some very nice sweat pants that kinda look like slacks,but they sre sweat pants.I got one pink and blue,the blue ones match my coat.

img295/1373/mickeytuxdc7.png

I also bought 2 dvds,one is called Georgia Rule with Jane Fonda,Lindsay Lohan,Felicity Huffman,its kinda slow,I havent watched the whole thing through yet.The other one is high School Musical the 2 one.I know,how old am I and I watch a kids movie?LOL.But,Ii guess you call me a kid at heart.My neice says I am a teenager.LOL.I am glad thoes years are over.LOL.Ok were was I?LOL.I just got off the phone with Gary,we said our goodnights.We both have to get up way to early tommrow moring.But we both get off early.

img91/4715/mickeyminnieheartsil1.png

I want to go back to Sears later one and  get me some clothes,they have some pretty nice clothes that were on sale.I knew my MOm was still upset with me,because when I came home and set my coat in the living room,She moved it into the hall way.LOL.Oh well,SHe will get over it.I know She will,because,if She needs somehting from the stoor,She always tells me.

img141/1742/minniexo9.png

Oh yeah,I fell in Sears,right on the hard floor.Gary was walking in front of me,He is usllay right beside me,holding my hand,but we were trying to get in line to pay for our things and I tryed reaching my hand out to Gary,I guess I knew I was going to fall,than I fell,hit my knees,right on the floor.It was hard to get up,Gary helped me up and there was the securaity guard there that was very nice and got me a chair to sit down.I hope I dont wake up to having my knees swolen up,they already are now,a little bit,they always are anyways,but,I hope they just dont swell up big time.Anyways,thank you all so much for your kind words.I am going to get off of here and get to bed.I have to be up by 3 in the moring.Yes,I know its early.Have a good weekend all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img177/429/mickeyamandavilr8.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope ur having a good day

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you fell, hope you are doing ok...
and glad you got some nice things with your Christmas money...
I watched High Musical 2 last night. It was too cute!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Awww new coat sound like very nice gift. :-)  Too funny because I like kid movies too. lol Like animal shows very much. Oh wow hope your knees are better by now. Keeping you in my prayers for your knees. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hate to hear that you fell in Sears.  Hoping you are not sore.  SHow us a picture of you in the coat, or the coat and the pants so we can see what you got.  Sorry that your mom is being so pouty.  Enjoy the videos.  I've seen none of them yet.

I'm a kid at heart too.


Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Ice your knees for a bit. 15 min intervals 3 times a day. That will help the swelling. I was suppose to go to the knee doc today but they canceled due to surgery. I go Mon. now. I got cortisone in my left foot today & he casted my right one. I'll post on it soon.

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/