Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am feeling better,WooooooooHooooooooo.

img176/6690/myjournalvi1cg4.gif

Good evening all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I can tell you all,I am feeling one hundred percent better.I am glad.The medicine the Doc gave me,really helped me alot,really helped clear my throat and everything.So,I am better,knock on wood.I am well enough to go bck to work on Monday,even thoe,Monday and Tuesday are my days off.So I have a few more days to rest.I even have my apptiet back.I am so hungry.Even thoe my knee is still swolen,its feeling better since I took an Ibuprofen 800,Tyonl 3 didnt help worth anything.

img442/5892/cuteuw7.gif

I was a little annoyed at a few things today,one thing I cant talk about in my Journal,because some people out there have eyes.If you know what I mean.I am also annoyed at the fact that,some people just dont seem to care how you are feeling.its like you take the time out to care for them,but,what do you get back?Nothing.I am trying not to complain about it,but,sometimes it hurts my feelings that some people just dont have a heart.I guess some people you have have to leave alone.I have learned that.Well,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img262/4162/fancifulamandahs1.jpg

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad you are feeling better.  Having the extra days will help also.  Stay warm.  It's freezing all over the country tonight.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love that tag.  Glad you are feeling better too.  Here's a hug for you hug journal (((HUG))).

Amy

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Amy told me about your journal, I added you as a reader to my private one, glad you are feeling better, Take Care Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better Amanda. It is hard when someone does not care like we do, isn't it? A shame but does not do anything but hurt you more when you think about it a lot. Hope you can keep your mind off of it. Just know that you are doing what you should do.. caring.. and that is what is important. Will say a prayer for you. Glad that you have a couple of more days off that will just help you get better being able to rest. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

glad ur feeling better

Anonymous said...

Hey I am glad that you are feeling better! I understand about not being able to write what you want. I have "eyes" on me as well!... Hey, can I snag your coffee and journal graphic? It's cute, if not.. I understand. Have a great night! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog it really helps to know someones reading it.
Im glad your feeling better i hope your meds really help you to get that knee to heal soon. Cheers
-Amy

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Have a good Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Amanda.  What a cute picture, is that you??

Anonymous said...

It's about time you're feeling better!  Have a good Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better! I know what you mean.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Feeling well enough to take some abuse from Jack?  LOL  

Jack Schmidt

Anonymous said...

SO glad ur feeling better!   YEah!  Now it's back to work tho right?! lol  That part always sucks!  

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better!!
Have a good week!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hello hello hello hello !!!!!!

I was wondering how you were doing. I was hoping you were feeling better. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. You can't worry about those people who don't seem to care how you might or might not feel. I was thinking about you and I hope that you get to feeling better and better.

Do take care of yourself and don't worry we're all thinking about you at J-Land. Take care

Anonymous said...

So glad your feeling better...if you need to vent you should vent...as long as you are not hurting anyone and you feel better do it...You know we wont think any differently about you if you need to get something off your chest..have a great week!  Hugs,TerryAnn