Friday, January 18, 2008

Tired of being sick.

img151/626/thankyou1mn5.jpg

Before I start I wanted to say,feel free to snag any graffics here,execpt the ones with my name on it.

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I want to first of all to let you all know how greatful I am for all of,each and everyone of you,you care so much about me and I just love you all.I never relized that so many people care about me,like you all do.Telling me to get alot of rest and to stay off the puter.Which was very hard to do.LOL.I made myself stay off the puter and go to sleep,even thoe I left the puter online all night.I am still very tired,very weak and still sick to my stomach and can hardly talk.I hope by Monday I am all better.

img139/7480/thankyourr3.gif

I did one good thing,I was very glad that I talked to my Boss this moring.I didnt relize I accidenlty text message Her at 4 in the moring.LOL.I guess I am still so very tired.For some reason I cant seem to stay off this puter.LOL.Anyways,my Boss was very concerned about.She is the one who said I am Her favorite,She is my favorite.She means alot to me.She is always trying to make me feel good,like you guys do.And of course my Gary.She knows how I worry all the time and She told me not to worry about anything,just to get myself better.She could hear in my voice that I sounded really bad,I ould hardly talk to Her,we talked for a little bit,even thoe She did most of the talking.All I said after She said,do you understand and I just said,yes,I understand.LOL.

img167/4591/thankyouff0.jpg

So,I was glad I talked Her,She said She wants me to,when I come back to work,totalk to the head manager of the stoor to ask about my sick leave pay.because She said I have some.I did tell my Boss to tell everyone I said hello.I sure do miss everyone.I miss work,I miss getting out.I am tired of sitting here in this house,in my room.I told my Gary that I wanted a big hug from him when I see Him today.I am going to try and get out for a little bit today.But not stay out to long.I do need to get my Prescriptions in and get them filed.Anyways,I am going to try and go back to sleep.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img209/8263/zhideamanda6vicr3.gif

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your boss is being nice about all this!  I know how hard it is to stay off here! lol It's a peaceful place and you have friends here so you want to be around them.  I sure hope by Mon you are back to normal!  

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling much better Sweetie.  I know you are tired of staying in and being cooped up, but you better stay home and warm until you are over this mess.  It's wonderful that you have such a good relationship with your boss.  My 6 yr. old grandson is sleeping on my couch.  He was too sick to go to school today and my daughter had to work.  I guess this crud is just going around.  Take care of yourself.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll be running laps and feeling much better by the end of the weekend! Have a good one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I often go stir crazy when I am home sick. Just tale it slow. That is great that you have sick pay! Us moms don't get sick day's much less get paid for them.LOL

Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I have thought about you so much....and was sorry to see you still have been so ill.  I bet this weekend you will be feeling much better...hope so.  Your boss sounds awesome....hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your boss understood!-Missy

Anonymous said...

It is good that your boss understood. I know that meant a lot to you. And it is good to that you know how many people in J-land love you, including little ole me.
LOL>...You just keep on being your sweet self. Nobody can do that better than You. Big hugs. Sure hope you feel better soon.
Love and always my prayers,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

That is great that you have an understanding boss. She knows that you work hard and try to come in even when you are sick. Glad you got off to get some rest and get well. Still in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Glad you were able to get out a bit.  I know its hard to stay in and rest, especially when you feel a bit better but best to take it slow!  Glad you have such a nice boss!  Wish mine were as kind, lol.  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

i've been sick for about two weeks now all because i wont stay in the house but that cant keep me down.

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Sorry you still sick. Hope you get well very soon. Get plenty of rest. Must be something going around here in jland .I noticed a few aew sick. I have been sick for litle over a week now myself.