Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just Me.

img169/5595/mm1xt7.png

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good day today.I hav to get up because I was called into come into work a little early and leave it 7.Oh well,guess I could use the money.But I am a little tired,I ddint sleep to good last night.I went to bed at my regular time and woke up at 12,didnt go back to sleep till almost 3 in the moring.Yes,thats late for me,the latest I have stayed up in a very long time.LOL.Well,maybe I will sleept good tonight.I just felt like sleeping in all day today till I went in later to work,but,they want me to come in early,because someone called out.It usllay goes by fast,when you have alot to do and I am sure when I go in there today,I will have alot to do.I just hope I dont have to pan.I rather bag bread and close up than pan,go into the freezer,but,I will do it if I have to.Its just my right kneed isnt doing to well right now,its vrey swolen and it kinda hurts.Its been hard for me to get up when I am sitting or laying in bed.I hope I dont have any problems tommrow moring because I have to be at work at 8 in the moring,so,I have to get up early.I will just come home this evening and go stright to bed.Come home,take a bath,eat dinner and go right to bed.I hope I dont have to stay longer tommrow.Anyways,I better get off of here and get cleaned up.I hope you all have a good day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img181/5597/minnieamandavidq3.png

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope tonight after that relaxing bath, you can relax, the swelling will be gone in your knee...and you sleep well.  Have a wonderful day....think REST the minute you get home from work...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day at work and your knee gets better soon.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day at work ;)  

Anonymous said...

Hope work goes by quick for you and you have a great night's sleep tonight! -Missy

Anonymous said...

I hope your day goes well and that your knee feels better fast!

Anonymous said...

gurl please i didnt go to bed til 4 and i didnt get a nap before that lol and im not tired.

Anonymous said...

i hope u sleep better tonight

Anonymous said...

That would be hard for me to come in when they needed someone. I hope your knee is better from the fall. Wishing you a wonderful day too Amanda. Hugs, Janie