Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cya Later.

img266/6035/picro4.jpg

Good night all,

Yup,I am getting ready to go to bed.I had a long day today,well,I had the day off today,but,I went out with my Mom this moring.We went to the stoor,than had breakfest at the Silver Dinner,which,sadly to say it wasnt good.Than we came home.After that,I went out with Gary.He had a Dentist app,while He was in the Dentist,I just walked around the mall.It was so nice to get some fresh air and it was a nice day today.I loved it,it felt like summerI am so ready for some nice weather.In a munite,I think I am going to get some cereal and go to sleep.

img295/5989/fdef1.jpg

Tommrow,Mom is watching my 2 Neices and Nephew,for a while.It is also my Sister N laws Bday today and my big boy,oldest Nephews Bday tommrow,He will be 12.My other Nephew had a Bday a few weeks ago.So I got Him and my oldest Nephew,dont know if you all heard of them animals,called Wwbe kids,something like that.LOL.I got them both one.Kyle already had one,but wanted another one and my other Nephew didnt have one,so,I got Him one.Than I got the rest of the kids,something from the Dollor bin at Target.I love doing that.I just love to spoil them,when I get a chance to do it.Anyways,I still have a few things I would like to do.Still,trying to clean my room up some,it isnt to bad,but it still needs a cleaning.I am just being  lazy to do it.LOL.I guess thats all I really need to do.I do also need to get a chance to vacume down stairs and mop the floor.

    img46/8287/peach20divarx1.jpg

I feel lately I just had no enegry to do anything.I need to get back into getting things done around here.But seeing as I am sitting here,trying not to fall alseep here while typing.So,I think I am going to head off of here and get things done.Have a nice night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img339/3444/feelamandase7.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, hope you get everything done... Have a good night. I put you in my alerts by the way, thanks for stopping by -Missy

Anonymous said...

Too funny! My husband Gary had dentist appt. this morning at 7 a.m. to have a root canal. lol Soiling kids is fun! lol Hope you get some rest. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good night sleep.

Anonymous said...

I am having fun spoiling Katie rotten and she has so much stuff in her room now we had to rearrange it just to get it all in there from Christmas alone.  Hopefully I'll get to do her room and decorate it as I get the money.  Glad you had a day off.  Webkins are fun.  Katie got one at Christmas time.  

Have a good night,


Nelishia

Anonymous said...

I hope u can get some rest tonight

Anonymous said...

Sleep tight.  Wake up refreshed so you can spoil those kids some more.  That is your job you know...LOL.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope you got plenty of rest!
Missie