Monday, January 7, 2008

Just talking about my day here.

img223/3130/hbfy9.jpg

Good evening everyone,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing good here.I had a good day.Work was slow,but,that way you get alot of things done.The one manager of the stoor asked me why I stayed the extra 4 hours on last Thursday,I said because I was told to,I didnt get into trouble,but it cost them,when they have to give me that extra hour.Oh well.LOL.Other than that,I guess its all good here.We will see what happends tommrow.I wonder if I should tell my Doctor about this little bump I have on my head?I think its just dry skin,because I have Porises.but,I dont know,but,its probllay nothing.Anyways,I hope you all have a nice night.I am going to get off of here and get a few things done before bed.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img112/2312/heartbreakerpleamandacctw1.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you take part in the photo challenge
http://journals.aol.com/mariebm56/aol-community-photo-challenge/entries/2008/01/05/community-photo-challenge-beginnings/575
**HUGGIES**
~c~

Anonymous said...

glad u had a good day

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are having a good day Amanda. Wishing you a wonderful week. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day. Hope you have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Have a good one!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't get in trouble for staying the extra hours but they told you to and THEY should be talking to each other, letting each other know about it.  ANyway, it worked out.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

I've missed your journal, so glad to have a new power cord working now...to come and visit properly.  Glad your day was slow at work.  As for the bump, if you feel it needs to be seen, then have it seen to have a peace of mind.  I hope it is nohting..praying so....many hugs and lots of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't hurt to have your doctor look at it... Have a great night -Missy