Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just me talking.

   

Hi eveybody,

I hope everyone is sleeping good right now,while I am up,wide awake and I cant sleep.I feel that I am feeling alot better than I have been.Even thoe I feel a litle shaky,I am feeling better.I hate the middle of the night,its so cold in my room.Dad doesnt like us to turn up the heat at all.He said why do you need the heat when your under your covers?Well,it is still cold.Thats why.It gets on my nerves.But I deal with it.I feel I am ready to go back to work Sat.But I will see how I feel tommrow.I dont want it to back fire.I just know that even thoe I am feeling better,I knew I couldnt work and stand up all day feeling weak.I am going to ask the Dr if I can get a water pill to take off the water on my knee.I have alot of fluid on my knee.And my knee des hurt and I have a hard time getting down the stairs and when I take a bath or when I go to the bathroom,theres a little step when I go in my bathroom.Is it stupid for me to be afaird of walking?I get scared of walking sometimes,because,I get theeses thoughts in my head about me falling again,sometimes I get thoughts about falling down my stairs and I have 16 stairs.If I fall down them,it will be a nasty fall.Has anyone have Cyclobenzaprin 10mg?I think its susposed to help you relax,It helps some.Anyways,I am going to try and go back to sleep.Tommrow I need to try and wash my hair.I wash it everyday,but since I was sick I didnt wash it for 2 days.I am also hungry.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you cant sleep.  Glad you are starting to feel better.  Have a good Thursday.

Anonymous said...

I have a fear of steps ,especially the basement steps at my moms house where I grew up in.They are a bit steep.I never fell down them but even today I get woozy just going down them.I always comment I hate these steps and mom says -you always did. I don't ever remember falling down steps but I fear them.
Hope the Dr. checks out your knee ,cause ever since you fell -it's been bothering you-may be more than just water on the knee.
Take care.......HUGGIES
                ~c~

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to sleep until after 3 last night. I hope you get to feeling better soon. (((HUGS))) -Missy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are on the mend from the bug you have.  Hope you feel better soon.  I understand your fear of falling once you have hurt yourself.  I had a habit of falling all my life and now that I am in the winter of my life and had both my knees replaced and back trouble, I am extremely careful about getting around.  You can't let it paralize you but you can certainly be as careful as possible.
Hugs and Luv, Joyce

Anonymous said...

We had very high winds last night so that made it cold here. I hate to be cold so I did crank up the heat! LOL Maybe a few more days off will be good for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I was telling my husband I was cold last night and I turned up the heater. lol Agree it might not be a good idea to wait to wash your hair. Best through the day instead of night when your dad turns off the heater. :-)  Hope you knee feels better soon. In my prayers, Janie