Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Moring.

img401/7357/wolfguardianvijd9.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good sleep.Since I know most of you all are sleeping right about now.LOL.I woke up feeling pretty good.First time in a long time.I did keep waking up a little bit.I think that was due to because I took my pain med and my Requip at the same time,about 6 and I went right to sleep.Plus I was tired.I waited in the Docs office almost 2 hours before I see Him.I hate that.But He wasnt even in the office.My Boyfriend was very patiences waiting for me.He told me to finisnh my Lexaparo before Iget my new Prescripton.He told me to take 2 of them at night.The Prescription is 20mgs.

img214/5035/aniturquoisgreenheartrs9.gif

I didnt take them last night,I will tonight,I didnt want to take them,because,I wanted make sure i got up this moring.LOL.Someone from work is picking me up,so,Dad didnt have to wake up.But He does have to pick me up at 9:30.As soon as I get into work,I have to leave.But I am not staying today.Because Fridays are busy for me and my Mom.Gary work always works late on Fridays and I go out with my Mom.Usllay go to the stoor.Than I want to come home and get some things done.My Doc also gave my Motrin 800mgs,That stuff is strong,I think its almost stronger than Tyolna3.But it help for the pain and swelling.He was trying to think what to give me and I told Him.LOL.

img151/9587/hithererw5.gif

Ok,I know the graffics dont match with this Entry,but oh well.LOL.I am so hungry this moring.I am going to get off of here and see if I can get a little something to eat before I head off to work.Thank you all again so much for being,kind,caring and loving.I dont know what I would do withoutyou all.Have a nice day.e safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img401/5286/mikeamandavicg6.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics, who cares if they don't match, lol!  I hope you have a blessed day Amanda!  

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend...happy you saw you doctor...and have the meds now to feel better...you sound rested...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

This is great news :) So glad they helped!  Have a wonderful day at work

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a good night's sleep.  I have to go to the store too.  I bet EVERYBODY is going out grocery shopping and the store will be SOOO crowded.  I dread that.

Have a good weekend,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

You must take the Lexapro every night no excuses.  You need to keep a steady level of the drug in your system for it to work like it's supposed to.  Have a great Friday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I so hate waiting for hours in the doctors office it is crazy sometimes.  Watch what you mix with the Lexaparo...there are some meds for arthritis that you are not to mix...my ding bat doctor mixed the two..and then I read..never mix the two together...some of the antifamitory meds are not to be mixed...it will give you a list on line.  Hope you keep get better...will be praying for you!  big hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I hate waiting in the doctors office! I am glad that you got some much needed rest.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Oh I like your wolves! 2 hours was a long time, sorry you had to wait so long. :(  I hope you had a wonderful day at work.. at least no stress. Hugs, Janie