Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just stuff.

img264/3916/chasing3tr6.gif

moring everyone,

I hope you al are having a good one.I am doing good here.I dont feel like going to work,but,I am going,I am feeling good,just dont want to go.LOL.Who wants to go to work on a Sat?Just stay home and chill?Maybe soon,I will take a Sat off.After the Holidays,maybe.I have something ony my mind.I want to change my Arthitis Doc,who I have been seeing for a long time.I just relize,I dont think Hes been doing a good job with me.

img140/7063/caritabear1bg7.gif

Can I change a Do after I been seeing for so many years and I am taking shots and still paying off my Co pay?Can I still do that and still pay off the Co pay?But how do oyu even look for a good one?I need to talk to my regular Doc about this.Anyways,I have to cut this short.Just looking at the time and I need to get ready for work.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img257/1612/amandaabjangelbearsviif4.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you're paying that is all that counts-you go where you want .There should be a PH # in the book for physicians referral service-at no charge they see who is in that area of expertise and is now taking patients-saves you from calling all in the book.
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

You have the right to change docs if you don't think he's helping you anymore.  Have a good Saturday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awww cute little kitty. I doubt if anyone wants to work on Saturday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, hug, Janie