Friday, November 2, 2007

Just stuff.

img265/7263/puppysml9999999eq2.png

Hi all,

     I hope you all is having a good evening.I am doing good here.I had a busy day today.work was work,busy as always.The Co worker whos in the Hosiptal,dont know if shes out or not or when Shes comming back.but She will.In a way,I hope She comes back,so,I wont have to keep doing Her Job and mine.LOL.they needed to revulate Her meds.I dont know,its all messed up.Dont want to get into that.

img216/1269/citycatsqj6.jpg

Ok,Mom just yelled to me to come down stairs and guess what I found?My 2 nephews,they are spening the night.I have to get the air mattress out.I have a slight head ahce and I have a cramp in my leg.Man,I hope I will be able to work tommrow.I am sure I will.How ever,would be nice to have a Sat off.Maybe I wll take one off soon.

img145/5050/att00003ny3.png

On another note,I have so much to do and seems like I can never get it done.I need to clean my room,do sone laundry and dont feel like doing it.How ever,its a good thing I get to sleep in a little late tommrow.Just a tad.LOL.I still have that head ache.Man,if I wake up tommrow,not feeling well,I am not going in.LOL.I will.

img229/1435/image001md7.png

Ok,I cant seem to find the right graffics to my entry.LOL.Oh well.I better get off of here and get going.Have a nice weekend all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img101/9929/amandadiamondtextvitq9.png

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your little nephews. I am taking down summer clothes and hanging winter clothes!  Ugh! No fun! lol Boring! Hope you have a good day at work. Janie