Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday Stuff.

img156/6218/snowkh3.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all had a good day today.Work was stressful,but,got everything done.I am just hoping Friday will be here soon enough.Tommrow will be a very busy day at the stoor for us all.I am going into work early,my Boss was kind enough to pick me,dont ask me what time She is picking me up.I dont have to be in till 6.She is picking me up at 4,so,I wont have to get my cranky Dad up.LOL.Yes,I getting tired of that.I know I will be tired tommrow.

img413/8330/winterwonderxthankucauvlg4.gif

Like,I said,it is a crazy week and I know I will get through it.even thoe tommrow,I know I will be tired by the time I get off.When I go into tommrow moring,I go back to sleep till I have to punch in.Than again,maybe not.I could work off the clock.But,not going to.I am not going to over due it.I just,know,its going to be crazy tommrow.Thursday will probllay be busy in the moring time,but,will not be so busy in the after noon.I have to be at work Friday moring at 5:30 in the moring.So I know I will ge wanting the weekend off.Anyways,I am going to get off of here,get some things done before I get to sleep and get a bite to eat.Have a nice evneing all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.I will get to alerts when I can.

img519/5935/winter1rz0.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can smell them dinner rolls now!!
~c~

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your evening!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics today.  Beautiful.  Have a good week and a very happy Thanksgiving too.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

Aww yes, the good ol Black Friday!  Dreaded working that shift!  I used to work in the Bakery too decorating cakes and I SOOO hated Thanksgiving because of all the extra work we had to do.  Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, with your graphics -- looks like your wishing for snow!  :-)  I hope you got some rest with getting up so early!  Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Good Night! Have a good Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that work goes well for you. Don't work to much!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

In my prayers, hugs, Janie