Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Its that time again.

img148/1394/mmcilovecatsfo3.jpg

Hi guys,

well,like I said,my day off,went by so fast and its almost about that time,to get ready for bed.Ugggggggggg,I do not want to go to bed and I dont want to get up early.On the brihgt side of things.I am feeling pretty good,one thing that is bothering,is my left eye,something inside it,is just bothering the heck out of me and I used Visine eyes and nothing.But I did have a pretty good day today and I am feeling pretty relaxed right now.So,I better get off of here and get things done.Have a nice night all.I will see you all,tommrow,if I dont get back on here before bed time,which I probllay wont.Be safe and warm out there Peaceout.

img482/5986/amandamaneaterroxyvc1.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a pretty good day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

my days off always go by fast too

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your eye. Glad you feel better. Cute cat graphics :-) My right arm has been killing me since yesterday! When I cough my shoulder hurts too. Might be plersy pain?? Hope not. Have a wonderful tomorrow and in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your eye gets to feeling better.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom