Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ok,its me again,what can I say.LOL.

img517/9228/rosesnowrd3.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good evening.I am good here.How ever,my neck and shoulder has been killing me for a few days now,nothing I do,helps.I try massging it with my massager,I try rubbing it,even Gary tryed rubbing it.Nothing seems to help.He thinks I should ask my Doc for some musle relaxers,but,I dont want to go back to the Docs anytime.I am just going wing it,like I have been.Maybe I will try some bengay patches,I will try and get some tommrow.

img139/5607/dsdesignssnowmanhelloxy6.gif

I was thinking of having a friend to spend the night with me tommrow night,not sure yet.I havent had my Bestfriend over for a very long time,but,need to ask Mom if its ok.Shes not feeling to good right now.I am off Friday,I am so glad,I was off Monday,but,I could use another day.I just get tired of getting up early and only having to work 4 or 5 hours,than go home.What kind of hours is that?But I am blessed to have the hours I get.I get my big Holiday pay check this week.I am going to try and finish most of my Christmas shoping.Boy,do,I still have alot.

img103/5233/winterwonderxthankucauvmg5.gif

I always try and get the married couple something,like my 3 Brothers and there wifes and my Sister I always get Her something sepreate.I think what I am going to do is get them,my Brothers and the wifes,picture frames,because,I heard thats what they want.Its something easy.Now,my Dad on the hand,is not easy to get for.He is so hard.Last year,I got Hima gift card from Bob evans,He loves that place.So,I dont know what to get Him.My Mom,my Sister and I,we have a Christmas shoping day/night thing,its always a tradtion.its fun,we take my neice,go out and do the last munite Christmas shoping and we go an dhave dinner.So that is comming up to.Anyways,I better get off of here and head to bed soon.Good thing I dont have to get up so early like I did last night,even thoe its still early.I have to be at work at 5:30.Anyways,have a nice night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img148/9863/tssamandatf9.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the muscle relaxants...they can be depressing...so can tense muscles...so have to balance. I felt sooo much better when I was off them. Try stretches that is what helps me.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get to feeling better. Friday is on the way! LOL I think picture frames are a great idea!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

To me dad's and Christmas gifts = candy...chocolate covered cherries...turtles...ummm ya YUM!  Thats what I always got my dad every year and he loved it.  ALso another good gift for dads are the meat and cheese gift packs.  Everyone loves food!  lol  Good luck!  

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. And shopping for others is such a good thing.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Running late of comments, sorry. Been very busy. Keeping you in my prayers, Janie