Sunday, November 4, 2007

Frstated.

img461/8787/th546879pi3.gif

Good evening all,

I hope you all is having a good one.My hands are still sore.But,I am going to work tommrow.My Mom was asking me how I was feeling and if I can keep on working,because things always seem to happend.Mainly with my Arthitis.My Dad doesnt think the Doc that I have been seeing for almost over 6 years,hasnt been helping.I dont think so either.But how can I switch and how can I find a good one?Besides that,I have been trying to pay off my Co pay with htme.I also have ny shots.I just dont know what to do.And you know what,I really dont like going to see Him everytime I do,I feel very uncomfortable around Him.So,if you all have any ideas.I would really be greatful.I have to head to bed soon.Take a bath,eat dinner and go to sleep.If I can.LOL.I been lazy all day,since I didnt go to work.But,I do have to get up early tommrow.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img511/6199/amandaflowerglitterviie1.png

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would find another dr if your not comfortable with the one you have.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope things will go better for u soon

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should listen to your dad. He didn't want you going to work with your hands bad so I think he understands how you feel and when you are bad. Hope you have a wonderful evening and you are in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Have a recommendation for you.  The black screen is SO hard to read...I want to read all of your entries but find that my eyes strain out before I get done reading :(  SORRY!!  

Anonymous said...

Still keeping you in prayer that the pain in your hands go away...hope someday you can find a doctor you like and trust...that will make you feel good, when you are with them.  Have a wonderful, painfree week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Trusting and believing in the medical pros is soooo important to finding each person's comfort level.
Patrick
http://journals.aol.com/daddyleer/CaregivinglyYours/