Sunday, November 4, 2007

I've done it again and I hate myself for doing it.

img249/2637/disneyaliceinwonderlandib9.png

Hi all,

Good moring,I am sure most of all of you are stil sleeping or getting ready for church.Well,I hated doing it,but,I called out of work today,missing the time and half of money.But,I just couldnt do it.I talked to my Boss,than had to talk to one of the head managers.I hate doing that.Always makes me feel bad.He is the one who is not always so nice,but,He was ok today.So why do I still feel bad about calling out?My bakery Boss,I said,I could come in and try to work,She said,if I felt bad to call out.I know it puts a strain on Her,because,they are short of one person.Now I feel bad.

img292/2715/disneyaliceinwonderlandqc9.png

Another reason why I feel bad is because of my Mom,She always dosnt like me calling out,specilla on Sundays,I can understand why.But,than She makes me feel bad because,I spend my time with Garry yesterday after I got off of work,but,I didnt even do much with my hands.I dont get it.She gets upset with me and it makes me feel even more bad.She says,She doesnt understand why,I can spend half the time with Gary and come home feeling bad.She knew my hands was feeling bad.She knew I wasnt feeling good.So,now,I will feel bad for the rest of the day,knowing,Shes upset with me for calling out.I know I have alot of outcones of getting sick and calling out.I just hope it doesnt hurt my Job or my hours.Maybe I should of just gone into work.Or should od just took today off.Man,I hate myself right about now.

img292/2979/i79803376384424mh2.png

So tell me I shouldnt worry about it.But than it s going to worry me for the rest of the day,feeling bad.Knowing my Mom is upset with me.I feel like its just because She wants the money,knowing I give rent.I know,maybe thats worng of me saying that.But,She said some things that hurt my feelings last night to.But I didnt say what I just said to Her.I really do hate myself for this.I am just going to crawl under my covers and go back to sleep.For one thing,I have to get up really early tommrow and bake again.I have to be at work at 4 in the moring.Doesnt anyone udnerstand me?Ok,maybe,I have vented enough,no,not nearly enough.I feel so bad,like its going to soct my Job.Dagon it.I am just going to go to sleep.Cya later.Peaceout.Be safe and warm out there.

img525/8578/crysbllspkldbsac4.png

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your not feeling well and can't use your hands than that is a good reason to stay home. You can't be expected to carry hot trays of baked items when your hands hurt so much. Get some rest. ((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You take care of YOU-to heck with what others THINK or say!!
Darn it girl-your health comes first-ABOVE everything else,if others aren't caring enough to tell you this
My BIG MOUTH sure in the heck will
SO there........
**Cyber HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

You need to take care of yourself first before worrying about others, however, calling off frequently could affect your job or any future jobs.  Be careful.
Missie

Anonymous said...

mandy i thought you were gonna be very sore today i myself am sorry you had to miss work but only you know how bad the pain is in your hands, mom dont know she isnt feeling it and those peeps in the store will just call someone so the Bakery will be a lil late they will manage take care of your self first hon only you can do that ..i sure hope it feels better quickly....love yah Sue   i wish a pain less day

Anonymous said...

I know how u feel, i feel bad when I call out thats why I never do unless im really sick or theres an emergency, even sometimes I go when I feel sick but sometimes u need to just do what u gotta do

Anonymous said...

Saw your title and thought and laughed... Well now what have you done now. lmbo lol I got up about 9 minutes before you wrote this. lol Well you were having problems with your hands so that is alright. You don't do this often like some people do. Sorry you had to miss out on the time and half. There are some people in my life that are just the way they are. They will never change. They are always going to upset me. I do not have to like what they say and what they do. The best way I handle these people is to try and not let them get me upset or hate myself. I will never change them, they will never change, they have to make the choice to change... but too many don't. What they do and what they say upsets a lot of people usually not just a few people.  Hope you feel much better soon because you are too nice of a person to hate yourself. You are unique because there is only 1 perosn like you in the whole world. Smile... God loves you.  Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Because you are very responsible and always go to work and cover for others all the time is why you feel guilty.... It's ok to call out of work when you are really sick, which you are with your hands hurting..... and you are  home resting, not off playing somewhere, lol....
Don't worry!! and I'm sure your mom is just worried about you too, not mad....
Feel better!
Linda :)