Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sat Stuff.

img211/8185/t2golucydesihugsvitp3.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am finally feeling better.I must of been really tired yesterday,mostly all I did was rested all day,after mom and I went to Target.So,now,I am rested this moring.Even thoe I dont feel like going to work.But who does on a Sat?I just hope it goes by fast today.I work from 11 to 4 today.I hope no one calls ou and I have to stay later.I would be really mad if I have to.I am kinda hoping I am off tommrow,but,I could use the money.Tommrow we get time and a half and onThnaksgiving also.Which I will probllay be working,but,in the moring.

img526/9549/ilovelucyom7.gif

I took all my Medicine last night and it helped me.I even took a pain killer and it helped,it said on the bottle to take 3 a day.I guess that is for the sweeling.But I have to cut them in half 3 times,because they are big.But they do help.I am kinda upset,I know my Dad wants to move,He had a another relastate,2 ladys come and look at the house yesterday.I am not going to go with htem if they move.I cant.I have everything I need here.I do know Dad wants to get out of here.Its not a good place to live here anymore.If all else fails,I will have to move in with my Sister,which I dont want to do.You know how you like your peace and quiet?Which I am sure She would give me.Shes a good Sis and will look after me.I told my Boyfriend last night,He better put a ring on my finger.But even so,Dad doesnt like were He lives either.Well,I need to get up and get some things done.Even thoe its still early.But I am also hungry,starving.LOL.I did start on my Christmas cards last night.Anyways,I hope you all have a good weekend.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img137/9477/ilovelucy85amandawr4.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day at work goes by quickly. Your on my christmas card list already. I have all my cards made out and addressed, just got to stamp them and put in the mail next week. Have a nice weekend. (((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Seems the I Love Lucy theme is contagious...I loved all your tags...
I am happy all your meds are helping...and you are feeling better.  The move may be right for your Dad, but I see your point too.  Hope it all works out...and I think if the ring on the finger happens...it will happen.  I hope it does if that is what you both want.  Have a great weekend...enjoy...pretty chilly today...wrap up!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Gosh Christmas...I am hoping to just get through Thanksgiving,LOL
Have a cold an am miserable-all over....
It's a shame your Dad wants to move-maybe the change is what YOU have been looking for...time will tell,have a good day,my friend..
~c~

Anonymous said...

Oh it's SO great that your feeling so much better now :)  

Anonymous said...

im glad u feel better

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your felt better.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are feeling better. Hope work goes good for you. :) Have a wonderful weekend. hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

glad your feeling better dont rush your boyfriend with things like that unless you want to lose him.

Anonymous said...

I hope you do feel better.  Wouldn't it be sweet if your BF finally asked you to marry him and you two lived together.  To bad about your Dad thinking of selling the house.  That would be a big change for you but I believe you can handle it.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

I wish you happiness!  What ever it takes to be happy and feel a fullfilled life..you are such a caring person...I hope things turn out for you on where yo will live!  Have a good week!  Hugs,TerryAnn