Monday, November 19, 2007

Monda Moring.

img212/7109/mmcthanksgivingscrollqx3.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.It was kinda nice to sleep in for a little bit.I want to thank you all for being there for me,through my good days and my bad days.Its hard,but,I will get through this.I am headded off to work soon.Wish I was still sleeping.But,I am off Sat and I am going to take off Sunday,it will be slow,so,I can do that.I need a break.I just hope this week goes by fast.But I cant wait till Thanksgiving.My favorite oliday out of all the ones.I love it.Well,I am going to get off of here.My stomach is growling,so,I might get something to eat.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img261/5203/turkey1kg8.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day **HUGS** ;-)

Anonymous said...

Have a good week my friend xxx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Are you cooking a turkey this year?  My fav holiday is my anniversary ( i know not an actual "holiday" per say) but hey...i'm going to celebrate every year we make it together seeing most don't make it this long I'm pretty proud of that ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great day...happy you got to sleep in...always helps...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a great week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

It will be good for you to a weekend off. I do hope that you have a great Thanksgiving day.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are off Sat and Sunday. In my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good Tuesady. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Have a good day.....
huggies
~c~