Monday, November 5, 2007

Just your normal everyday stuff.LOL.

img136/3806/fairyglitter1yf7.png

How do you all like my new color?

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing better.I am atcullay wide awake,since,I slept most of the day yesterday in bed.I mean in bed,I must of needed it.My Boss understood and probllay said I just needed to rest.So thats what I did.Did I just hear that right,25 days till Christmas?Ack.LOL.I mean,I know,I started back in Summer time,but,I am still not finisehd.I havent even started my Christmas Card list.What to do,What to do.So many things and never enough time to get it all done.Just reminds me I have a few things I need to get done now.I dont feel like doing it.How ever,I did vacume.LOL.I did one thing.LOL.

img81/9189/fairyandrosessx6.png

I did call my Arthitis Doc to let Him know,I was seeing a new Reg Doc and I am on a new med for Rls.I called that other Doctor and you know what,She had a prescripton for me and for me to come and get it and you know they never even bothered to call me.That was my old Doc and I finally just said that I wasnt comming back.Oh well,to bad.Can you belive,that just kinda makes me mad.But,not dwelling on it.I hope this new Doc is a good one and I need to make an app with Him.Which I will do soon.

img136/8559/fairymoonbeamcl0.png

Someone tell me when there will be a happy ending,a never ending stressful day?I mean,I guess today wasnt so bad,but,I still feel like I have so much to do and I am always worrying about something.You know what,I need to eat again,dont know why,I am stil hungry.I also think I am going to take an Aleive and try and getsome things done.I will cya latter.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img89/2840/attitude102207designzbyvx4.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like ur new color and ur fairy pic in the front

Anonymous said...

You were kidding about Christmas being 25 days...no no lol it's got to be 45 days. lol You'd scared me there for a moment.

And yep, I like the new color. Pretty.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Lordy-I said I'd get this place in shape by Halloween and it has come and gone and now my goal is Thanksgiving,maybe by Christmas,and here I sit playing on this thing,I need MOTIVATION....I like the white background better than the black-that hurt my eyes to read.
Have a peaceful eve
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

25 days till Christmas? no..got to be  a little while longer...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Awww pretty graphics! It seems like I always have so much to get done. I have heard that a woman's work is never done... do you think that might be correct? lol Hope the new doctor is better than the other one. Have a wonderful day with blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I love the top graphic! I wish I could just go to bed and sleep for a long time, but not this week.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom