Friday, November 2, 2007

An Update.

img413/1888/andlesheaderincredimailto6.png

Just an update about my Doctors app.I dont know if I told you all,it did go well.I got the care I needed.I kept trying to call that other Doctor back to cancel,but,they are never there.Kinda rude.Oh well.i like this doctor.I got my answers.I am taking Requip for my Restless Leg syndrome,I am also starting to take a new depression pill called,Lexapro.I am also taking Diazepam.All in all,its going pretty good.My hands still keep hurting me,they are still so sore and red.But,I guess I can deal with that,which I have been.Anyways,I need to get going.Peaceout.

img113/4011/amandaabjcosmohummervidy3.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's wonderful news....lexapro is a very good antidepressants meds..hope it all works out for you.

enjoy your weekend,
Gem~

Anonymous said...

Sure hope your hands feel better soon. Hope tomorrow goes good at work. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your hands are still hurting you. Hopefully they will be better soon.

Anonymous said...

I do hope you start feeling better soon...this is so hard on you...day after day.  My prayers continue for you to get the right help for this concern.  Hugs and much love,
Joyce