Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sat Stuff.

img523/4050/cutiepiehuggiestrishbliwn3.png

Good moring all,

I hope your having a good sleep.Sure wish I was sleeping in today.I feel better,much better,my hands feel some better to.I have been putting Vasline on them and will keep on doing that.I have calouses on my hands from working.I think the meds are working in me.I am glad.Dont ask me why I am up,I am up because I have to get ready for work soon.But,I may lay back down till 6:30.Which willcome fast.LOL.

img205/8853/hugsna2.png

I sure do hope toda goes by fast and I dont want to be doing 2 jobs today.I think thats why my hands have been hurting.I have been thinking of going private,but,decided not to again.LOL.I just dont like noisy poeple wanting to know how I am doing,if they want to know,they can ask me.This is my Journal,I should be aloud to be free to write what ever I need to.So there,you have it.

img262/5139/swingerhugsanimvi3ip4.png

Some people think they know whats best for me and whats not best for me.The dont know me,they dont know my Body,or how I feel.I am going to do what I need to do for myself,to make me feel better.Which in the long run,I havent felt this good in a long time.I am starting to feel good.Besides,my Doctor is the one who tells me I need things,so,if he thinks its good for me,it is.There I said it.I am aloud to get mad and vent and say anything I feel.Like I said,this s my Journal,I spent to much time with it to go private.There,thas how I feel.I am big person,an adult,35 years old and can do what ever I need to do.

img510/7966/punkinhugsee9.jpg

Well,thats if for me,I am going to lay down for a few munites.But than its time for me to get up.Which it almost is anyways.LOL.Have a good day all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.I even feel like dressing up for work.dont ask me why.LOL.

img385/4780/sunsetcupchange10407desmz4.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your hands are a little better.  Hope today goes quickly for you, shame you have to work on a Saturday.  Hugs,Tells x

Anonymous said...

Sure glad that your hands feel better. :)  Do you have your hands in water a lot?  LOL Yep! It is your choice to vent or get mad. lol Oh that is nice to dress up for work. Seems like I always feel better when I dress up and put make-up on. Hope your day goes well at work. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Saturday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting to feeling better Amanda!  I know what you mean.  I almost shut mine down but instead went back and deleted several entries (what I meant by tweaking my environment).  I'm glad you are sticking around!    

Anonymous said...

I sure do know what you mean about people telling you what they think you need to do.  I've given advice in here that I thought would be helpful but I never ever want you to think I was being pushy.  I know something for example that might make your hands feel better and that's a warm ball of wax.  It's good physical therapy for anybody who has arthritus in their hands and the wax feels so good too.  
I hope you get to feeling better very soon.  
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/