Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thaksgiving to all!!!!

img405/8062/thanksgivingblessingssmvz7.gif

Hi all,

I just want to say to everyone,I it hsnt been an easy year for me.But I wanted wish you all a very Happy wodnerful Thanksgiving.I am so thankful for many things.I am thankful for God,that He gave me life,that He gave me my family,a wodnerful Boyfriend,a good job,halth insurance,money that comes with it I am thankful for so much in this world.I am thankful for my Aunts/Uncles/Couisns,my Online friends,my J-landers who been there for me,through so much.Wouldnt know what I do without you all.The many friends I known for so many years from being online.I just love you all.Thank you all for being there for me.Wishing you alla very safe Happy Thanksgiving.Dont eat to much Turkey.LOL.

img156/4347/turkey1zv9.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving as well!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope 2008 is much better for you.  Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm grateful you are still my friend.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

Your 2008 will be SO much brighter!!  

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Life can be very on us. We just need to focus on the good stuff. You are so blessed!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving too. Yes, I did eat too much! hugs, Janie