Sunday, November 11, 2007

Letting it all out.

img148/7904/1amynawolfcollageblank2eq8.jpg

Hi all,

I guess I should ask how everyone is doing?Good I hope.Sorry the wa that came out.But right now,let me tell you,I am feeling,stressed,I think mostly tensed all over,do they both mean the same thing?Stressed and being tensed at the same time?My right neck and shoulder is killing me,have been for a few days.I dont know why.But right now,I need to vent.I am stressing about so many things in my life.Even thoe I think I have it good,I still worry about so many things in my life.Now I am just relizing,I need to let this all out.I dont know were to start.I just feel draind.I dont know what I am doing with my life anymore.I just dont know.

img409/2048/indianladyuc8.jpg

Why am I even bothering?I am always worrying about so  much in my life.Why cant I get it together?I feel like I need a vaction from work,from life,from worrying about paying my bills,yes,I do have bills.The Libray calls and tells me I have books missng,that I cant find and I dont know what books are missing and I have an oaver due account.What else is new.I worry about my Doctor bills.My Arthitis one,for the most part.i am just stressing out.I hate it.I need a new attiude about life and I just dont have it in me.How do I get it,I dont know.Right now,I feel I just want to crawl under a rock and not come out.But,my life is just here.Is there more to my life than this?If so,what is it?Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,fudge,I want more than this,but,I dont know what and how do I figure that out?Am I feeling sorry for myself?I dont know.I am 35 and I cant figure out for the life of me,what I want.Why?

img207/2976/att333433zf9.jpg

I wish I was anywere but here right now.I feel like I just dont know how to have a good time,some fun in my life.I feel I just need a break.I am screaming inside and I just dont know what to do anymore.I just want to say,someone help me.I guess and I know,I will be ok.But,let me tell you,at this point in time,I hurt,the meds seem to help some,but,inside of me,my heart,hurts and wants more.I just forgot what I was going to say.But actullay getting all of this out is helping.I think.What is worng with me?I used to be so full of life,having fun and not having a care.But,now,seems like all I do is worry.I just want so much more out of life than what this is right now.But how do I go about doing that?I am not done,or am I?Let me tell you,so,much I need to get done and just dont know were to begin.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img103/3647/lifetooshort11907designnm6.jpg

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok first thing I have to say is that its MUCH easier to read your journal now :)  Thanks for that :)  Next...I LOVE your tags today...beautiful!  And then most important...I sure hope you can find someone to help you out.  Did you change docs?  I know you were talking about that.  Sometimes life can just be so stressful and insane!  I think of all those people out there who suffer as you have been doing lately and feel terrible!  I'm so sorry that you have been feeling down.  Hang in there..it has  to get better !!  

Anonymous said...

Hi honey. So sorry I've not been by. Had a lot going on- tough stuff, but God as always helped me through it. He'll help you too. Life is hard, hon, so it's not surprising that you're so stressed. What helps me, aside from staying next to the Lord, is focusing on the MOMENT I AM IN..nothing farther ahead than that. Worry does nothing but make you sicker, more stressed, and changes nothing. PLus, it is hard to cope when we hurt. I know! I hurt all the time. I'll be praying for you, asking God to help you handle it all. Email me any time. I may not get right back to you, but promise to answer, okay?
Love you.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/LETTERSTOHEAVEN

Anonymous said...

Boy I'm 42 & have virtually the same thing HA! Tons of doctor bills & just busy busy busy...but that can be a good thing. Just take it one task at a time, don't think of it all together and know that others are in the same boat as you & some even worse. Do they have you into a pain mgt program with a counselor? It could help sooo much. They can help you work on one thing at a time and then help with ideas to resolve some of the issues. Also support groups are great. Sometimes local hospitals hold the meetings in the community. They can be great to see how others are doing it with the same issues you have.

Anonymous said...

this is too depressing because i feel like you i feel like my life is going and circles and i dont know what to do.

Anonymous said...

I don't think any of us truley knows where were going in life.  I'm almost 40, married 18 years, two kids, and sometimes, I feel just like you.  It's part of being human, wondering if there is anything more out there in life for us.  Hope this helps you a little to know you're not alone.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Amanda I just love your graphics. You know how I like wolves and Indian things. lol Sure hope things get better for you real soon. You are in my prayers. Hugs, Janie