Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday stuff.

img149/1940/happyholidayswh1.jpg

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?Good I hope.I am feeling some better,not much better,some better than this moring.Let me tell you,I was in so uch pain and not feeling good at all.I hate it,I hate feeling this way all the timeMy left hand/arm is swolen,my Boss could see it without even have to look at it real hard.I could tell my hand was swolen,but not my arm.She gave me 2 Ib profin,prescription,I didnt know they was and it was starting to work on me.I took one,I didnt take the other one yet.I keep trying to get a gold of my Doc so I can get in this week.Hoping I can get in Thursday.Let me tell you,I just felt bad,sick to my stomach,didnt think I was going to make it,but,I did.I only had a short day and tommrow I do to.

img45/5400/katqx4.gif

Whats even more of a drag,I have to get my Dad up early in the moring so He can take me to work at 4,thats right,you heard it,I have to be at work at 4 in the moring,but till only 8.I am about to tell them,I just cant make thoes hours.But,I wont.Just get it over and done with.My Dad will be mad,but,what I dont get it,He can go home and go back to sleep.LOL.I ahve to work,I have to bake and I dont like to bake,because,I am still not used to it.But,I will do it.

img441/56/santashatviue5.gif

Guess what?I heard it may snow before Thanksgiving,it would be nice to see a little white on the ground.But than it gets real messy after words,but,how can it snow,when its like almost 60 outside?well,it would be nice.You know what happend this moring,they had a lock down on the Hosiptal and the school here in Laurel Maryland,a scaped convit got loose at the Hosiptal,but,He was cought.Thank goodness.Anyways,I still have things to do to get done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img132/3095/winter1ed4.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shhhh, don't say that word snow................
Enjoy your night!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel good. Pain is terrible. Bad when a person can not sleep. That is very early 4 in the morning!! wow! Glad that they caught the guy!! Pretty little graphics. In my prayers for your pain. Hugs, Janie