Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just Me.

img86/1530/unicorn47nb1.gif

Hi all,

Hoe i everyone doing?Good I hope.I am doing ok here.I just want to vent a little bit.I dont even know why.I have done this so many times.I know I worry so much about everything in my life.Boy,I do need a new attiude in life.I mean,I am good,at least,I think I am.Money has been tight,trying to worry about how am I going to pay my bills.That stresses me out.Yes,I need to work alot of things out in my life.But how?How do you work everything in your life?

img152/4609/157cs0.gif

Ask me this,how do you start chaging things in your life?How do you make the right things in your life,go right?Can you do it?Can I stop being so afarid and just do it?When I am ready to face life head on?A part of me wants to stay hidden forever and I dont want to.I want to get out there,I do.But how?Well,I am going to go eat dinner.I need to eat.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Be back later.

img519/3764/blessamandaua9.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for starters I think the best thing you can do is take baby steps.  What do you want to change in your life the most?  Take one thing at a time and work bigger from there.  

Anonymous said...

Chance is hard, but a lot of time we need to do it. Every time you do something just really stop and think about it. As for money, well if you dont have the money then you just don't spend it. Always pay your bils off first. Interest is the penelty for not planning ahead.

Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

running late in comments. In my prayers, Janie