Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just little ole Me.LOL.

img521/8350/157ad9.gif

Good evening all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am doing good here.I just getting ready to go to bed.Guess who has to be at wor at 4?Yup,thats right,Me,I hate it and I hate having to get my Dad up,but,He will just go back home and go back to bed,even if He still complins about taking me.Do you know who did it for years?My Mom and She never complained about it.Men.LOL.

img258/316/071723ik8nn7.gif

Do I want to get up that early and go to wor?No,but,at least I only have 5 hours.I am kina strressed out about Bills,but,they will have to wait till I get paied on Friday to send some money out.Will they send me to jail?LOL.I am trying to laugh and trying not to be stressed out.Things happend.I been behind,but,I will try and get back on track.I dont even want to go to bed.I am not tired.But,I will have to.I been eating so much today.I dont know why.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get going.Oh yeah,I made a mistake on misspelling shawn Tylors name,it is Sean Tylor.Have a nice night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img408/4859/liftmeout11207designzbyck5.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting up at 4am to go to work would kill me!!LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Just keep paying on the bills. I hate getting up early. I feel for you
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

4am? ewwwww. I hope the 5 hours go by fast. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I don't wanna be anywhere at 4am but in bed asleep.  Poor girl I hate it for you.  I think I might just stay up but you don't do that, it might not work for you.  I'm just weird like that.  I'm still tripping over 4am!  WOW!

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're so stressed out honey. It's tough not to get stressed at times but remember that it isn't the problem that ups our stress as much as how we react to the problem. Am always praying for you. I love the graphic at top...and YOU, of course.
Big hugs.
Barb-http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hope the everything goes better. Keeping you in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

4 am is early.

Brenda