Saturday, November 24, 2007

I was so proud of my Dad,just made me hapy to know what He did.

img405/8801/iceprincess1bf7.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all slept well.I slept good,it was nice to sleep in.Dont even know how it felt.Me right shoulder is still a little sore,dont know if its from just working so much or what.I should of put some BenGay on it last night.But I hate the smell of that stuff.LOL.But it does work,sometimes.I am not doing much of nothing today,how ever,may clean up in my room some and some laundry,ok,I will do a few tings.LOL.

img407/710/l2436047sy3.jpg

Let me tell you a little sotry what happend when Mom and I went to K-Mart on black Friday,it was crazy in there,but,my Dad was waiting in the car for us.At first He was parked by Himself,not around other cars,than all of a sudden some other car keeps comming around,dad thought it was a little strange,than the other guy in the car got out and was looking at the ground.Dad still didnt know what was going.When the guy left,Dad got out and walked around,saw a wallet,yes it was His wallet.Dad looked in it,tryed calling numbers on cards He found,but couldnt get anyone.So than a few munites later,the guy was looking in the trash can at K-mart,Dad asked Him what He was looking for and the guy said He lost His wallet,Dad gave it to Him.

img248/5646/iceprincess2xl3.jpg

The guy was 81 years old,sat in Dads car for a few munites and they taled,dont know if I would have done that.LOL.But,Dad was ok and the guy asked if Dad wanted an award,Dad said no.Makes me feel good to hear things about that.Dad said the guy look in good shape.That was dads good deed.LOL.I just thought I would share that.

img266/7098/asianbeautyamandataggq1.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you would have done the same -That is WHO you are!!
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree............

Anonymous said...

That was a very cool thing of your dad to do!  I'm glad the gentlemen was able to find his wallet too, he must of been going crazy, bless him!  

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, your Dad was great...such a nice ending to that story.  You sound better...so happy you made it out shopping with your Mom.  Have a beautiful weekend...stay warm!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

not often you find an honest person like that around!  Kudo's to your dad!!!  

Anonymous said...

So wonderful that your dad was able to help the man find his wallet!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwww

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful what your dad did.  Wish there were more honest people like him in the world.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awww that was so nice of your dad. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am late with comments. Hugs, Janie