Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just Stuff.

img118/2667/mmcteatimevilk9.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing better than I was this moring and last night.It wasnt a good night last night as my Mom and Dad wasnt in a very good mood and we had no dinner.So,I went to bed kinda hungry and htis mroing,work wasnt good.It hadnt been a good moring.I kinda got yelled at,but,it was my falt and my Boss said She loved me and wasnt mad at me.I guess you cant be perfect all the time.Which I still felt kinda bad after I got home.But,I guess this to shall pass.I can tell you,I am feeling some better,but,let me tell you,I am still strugling with things in my life.

img84/5854/sugkb0yzxxoqurcma0.gif

I sure could use a hot cup of tea,but it seems what ever I drink,nothing helps to calm me down,not even from keep saying I hate myself.Probllay because,I am dealing with stuff at home,dad wanting to move,thats stressing me out.Even thoe its not going to happend anytime soon.But you never know.He really wants this.Everyone at my work says I should move out,move in with my Boyfriend,I want that to,even thoe my Mom on the hand,still is old fashoned and if you know what I mean by that.But I dont.Thats what I try to tell them,but in a way they are right.I am old enough to do what I want.But I still live uner this roof.Still so much going on in my life.

img135/4268/teaie8.gif

You think my life will ever get better or could it get even more worse?My Boss was telling me,I need to have my own life,your Mom may get mad if I ever happend to move out and live with my Boyfriend,that is what she says I need.I need freedom,thats what I need.I feel like I dont have it.Thats why Istrugle with so much in my life.I hate it.Than again,a part of me is afarid to move forward,to be more indapendent,because,I never  have been.I never been on my own,never having to do things my way.I sooooooooo hate this.When I am at work,everyone gets to know you,inside and out.in a way,its good and its not.

img143/4038/457983acupofhotteabt6.jpg

I think I may sit down tonight and write my Boyfriend a long letter,no,not just telling Him I want to get married,He knows that,no,I am not pushing.Just things,like I am telling you all here.He ays everything will be ok.Will it?I dont think He really knows how I really,truly feel about myself.This week,I have a little more time to do things.I dont have to be at work,well,still early,but not to early and I dont have to go to bed to early.I am taking next Sunday off.I have Sat off and I need a Sunday off.I NEED A BREAK.I been doing some laundry,so,I am going to get off of here and get some more things done.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img218/3475/sunsetcupchange10407desda3.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you boss on  having your own life. I think it would be a GREAT move for you to move in with your boyfriend and start a new!  

Anonymous said...

You would be surprised how much better your life would be if you moved out on your own.  You can do this Amanda.  It's not too hard for you.  And your Mom I'm sure would help you get set up in your own apartment.  You've outgrown the need to be taken care of I think that is why you're so miserable.  You're all grown up now.  Be proud of yourself and hold your head up high.  Quiet an accomplishment.  You're probably more ready for this than you know.

Hugs,
Nelishia

http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

I believe with the comment below mine.  Your really should try to move out on your own.  You'll have a lot less stress to bring your down.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I think everyone should have their own life. I also think you should do what makes you happy. Yopu cant make everyone else happy, but you are in charge of your own life.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

In my prayers that everything will be better and you have a wonderful week and great Thanksgiving. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I haven't been getting your alerts/I agree with others you can't make everyone else happy all the time and you need to take care of you;We only get one life and no do=overs-so make it the life YOU want....
**HUGS**
~c~