Thursday, November 8, 2007

Starting to feel good about myself.

img206/4875/cid39f22e2f00a840308501yr5.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good sleep.Sure wish I was sleeping right about now.But,I am headed off to work in a bit.I am atullay starting to feeling pretty good,with all the newmeds working in me.With the Recquip helping me to relax and sleep at night and the Lexpor helping me also.I am just starting feel good all over.I am so glad about that.Because,I felt like I was at my wits end with everything.I just hope work goes by fast today.I just wish I was sleeping.LOL.At least,I get to sleep in a little bit on Sat.Have a good day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img254/2211/diamondmisterymandybk6.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing better.You have a good day,Amanda.
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the medicines are working for you.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sleeping is a good thing. And I'm glad that your meds are working for you. have a nice one.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

It is great that you are starting to feel better. A good night slleep will make anyone feel good.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Glad to read that you are feeling better! You deserve a good streak.
Patrick
http://journals.aol.com/daddyleer/CaregivinglyYours/

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad that you are feeling better. When you don't get a good nights sleep it can sure wear a person out! Still in my prayers, Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feelimg better. Have a good night