Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just stuff.

img264/3916/chasing3tr6.gif

moring everyone,

I hope you al are having a good one.I am doing good here.I dont feel like going to work,but,I am going,I am feeling good,just dont want to go.LOL.Who wants to go to work on a Sat?Just stay home and chill?Maybe soon,I will take a Sat off.After the Holidays,maybe.I have something ony my mind.I want to change my Arthitis Doc,who I have been seeing for a long time.I just relize,I dont think Hes been doing a good job with me.

img140/7063/caritabear1bg7.gif

Can I change a Do after I been seeing for so many years and I am taking shots and still paying off my Co pay?Can I still do that and still pay off the Co pay?But how do oyu even look for a good one?I need to talk to my regular Doc about this.Anyways,I have to cut this short.Just looking at the time and I need to get ready for work.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img257/1612/amandaabjangelbearsviif4.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  I just wanted to say thank you for always being such a great friend to me.  You're such a sweetheart and I don't know what I'd do without your friendship.  I am very very thankful for you.  Hope you have a good day at work and good luck with changing your doctor.  love you, Shelly

Anonymous said...

What kind of job do you have Amanda?

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great evening and get some rest. Thank you so much for your prayers for Terry Ann and myself. You are in my prayers too. Hope you find out something about your co-pay and etc. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day.  Have a good night.