Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I need advice on what to tell my Doc tommrow.I am at a loss here.

img233/8624/wintercutiefs0.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am good here.I got through the day of work,good,which I am glad.Someone was there to help me,which I was also glad.working in the Bakery dapartment is stressful.LOL.But its a jog and I am glad I have one.I wont my Dad up to early this moring and got to work to early before they opend the door up at 4.LOL.Oh well,Dad is still sleeping now.LOL.Which I am going to do as well.Till about 1.I feel I could just sleep for hours.LOL.The medicine that my Boss gave me yesterday,I can actullay say,it worked wonders on my hand.It got the swelling down.It was a Ib Profin,pain killer.I think thats what I need.I am going to tell my Doc how I been feeling tommrow.

img99/834/mmcarustleinthewindjt6.gif

I dont want to go to the Doctors,but,I need,my Bos wants me to start taking care of mself,but,you know what,I really dont know how to do that,I dont know what to tell Him.I think the Requip is helping,but,I think I should take it early.I still have pain in my hands,but the swelling is down.What do you all think I should do?I just feel at a loss of hope.But will say this,what my Boss gave me,really helped,it didnt make me sleepy,like tyonal 3,a little,but,not alot.How do I just tell Him,that I want to start feeling good all over,but,I just dont?Were do I go from here?Thanks all.I am going to take a little nap,than get up.Have a nice day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.I NEED ADVICE!!!

img67/5100/snowmanholdinglightamanfj6.png

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all you should always take care of yourself. And my first of advise is to keep your personal business to yourself. If you need answers to questions, ask your parents or friends. Taking your personal life to work can cause alot harm. And yes Mortin is pretty good about relieving minor aches & pains. Anything stronger, see your doctor.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

My advice to you is to get tough with them doctors and tell them  you are not leaving until you know whats wrong.  Maybe they need to do a full body scan of you to see exactly what's going on.  I would be so frustrated if I were you.  Im sure you are!  This is your money and life so tell them exactly how you are feeling and what you want.  Good luck!!!  

Anonymous said...

The best way to handle the doc is to tell him right out how you feel.  I wish you lots of luck.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the IB Profin helped. That is nice of your boss. She is concerned about you. So glad that you had help. You might tell the doctor that you took the IB Profin and it seemed to help. Take a list of all the medicine that you are on, or take empty bottles to let him see what you are taking. For years I did not know that I should not to take Pepto Bismo and asprin together. Very simple thing will cause ringing in the ears. My daughter Terry Ann has RA and she takes IB Profin. Be sure and ASK your doctor about it. Terry Ann also takes meds for her pain. Like you, she does not like being too tired. I think she usually takes hers at bed time but that is so she can sleep.  She hurts all the time. I know that being in pain makes you tired. You are in my prayers, Janie