Friday, September 1, 2006

Moring all

Hi all,

       Good moring,hope you all are having a good day.I am up and ready to go to work.lol.Feeling pretty good so far.I hope the ones who are getting the storm are safe,I am praying for all of you.It is TGIF day and PAY DAY.lol.But I have to be frugle,thats what my boyfriend says when HE has be careful with His money,it cracks me up.Anyways,I know I have a bit of alerts to catch up on and I will do that sometime this week.I wonder if anyone got any post cards from me?I am still wanting to send a post card,if anyone wants one.I hope you all have a blessed day.I need to get going.Krisy and John,I am alays praying for you.I love you all.Be safe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day..

Lv Ste
x

Anonymous said...

Yes I did get a post card from you! :o) Thank you so much! I pretty sure I posted that I did in yesterdays entry. :o) You have a great weekend! {{{HUGS}}}
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Mike is going to try and get hold of some postcards because they do not sell them around here and he will have to drive a few miles.  Until then I cannot send them to anyone although I have received two nice ones from America.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I love pay day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always stopping by, Mandy, hope your weekend is eventful! xoxo CATHY