Saturday, September 30, 2006

Being lazy and not doing much of nothing.lol.

Hi all,

          How is everyone doing?Good I hope.I am not doing so well here.I feel sick to my stomach,feel like I am going to throw up.I jsut hope I am not catching anything.I am sooooo cold,I dont feel like doing much of anything,not even taking a shower.I havent like that in a long time,that is werid.Mom says I should problay get a flu shot this year,I never get em and I work in a griocer stoor.I dont even know what I am really saying.I feel werid and yku.Like i said,the first time,I havent felt like that in a long,long time.Oh yah,I wanted to mention again,if anyone is still playing the magnet game or going to start something new,let me know.Me neice is driving me crazy.Of course,the computer has to be down stairs,and thats were the play room is.lol.My nephews are here also,they are every SAt,because,my Sister and Her Husband go around to visit people and get peopel to come to church.My neice loves to take over the play room.lol.She wont give Her brothers anthing,And She said,they are getting on Her nerves,I said,your nerves?lol.Oh well,they wont be here to long.I think I am going to have to cut this short.I really want to take a bath or maybe just a quick shower,but,I dont feel like doing anyhting.Wonder if it is my alagries.I think I might take a benadryl.I hope you all have a wodnerful weekend.Be safe out there.Peaceout.Oh yeah,I would have worked from 1 to 5 today,but,I got lucked out and they called me.I was glad.My Mom yells up the siairs and I was on the puter.lol.So funny,She does that all the time.Anyways,cya later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. Nothing worse than feeling like you have to throw up. Hope tomorrow is better for you.
thank you for taking time to visit my Story journal, and for posting a comment.
Love, hugs, and prayers,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THROUGHGOD'SEYES

Anonymous said...

flu shots are great things--I'm getting mine hopefully next saturday.

Anonymous said...

I hope your not getting sick. I have been getting flu shots for awhile. They seem to work. I have gotten the flu one time I think in about 10 years.

Anonymous said...

I think there is something going around.  So many people are sick and feeling like you do, Mandy. Hope you feel better soon and your nieces and nephews don't drive you too crazy.  HUGS  chris

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you now have the flu...not so much allergies anymore.  Get some rest...stay in bed...don't over do things...feel better real soon...hugs and love,
Joyce