Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stressed out

Oky,I just had written a whole entry,somehow I deleted it.Dagon it.Now i have to do this again.This is not a good day for me.Well,was starting out like one than,I am just all stressed out.Not knowing what to do.Not knowing what to do for my Mom.I love HEr so much,but,She is just stressng me out so much.It hurts me to see Her not happy.I wish She could go to the doctor and get help,but She dosnt have insurance.I think She really needs to be on some kind of depression pill or something to help Her get through the day.What am I susposed to do,I will be gone all next week,She will be alone most of the time and my Dad in the evening.I know I will worry about it and get all stressed about it,which I am now.Shes not happy,I know that.I want Her to be happy,but,I cant do everything.Shes a good Mom,She does alot for us all.I know maybe I feel she dosent do alot for me,but,that is probllay because,I have my boyfriend who does so much for me.My Mom cant do everyhting.But I know She loves me,She would do anything.Right now,I am just so stressed out.Not knowing what to do.Shes not happy,not happy with my Dad.Here,I am,being home most of the time.It just gets to me.Hearing door slams.The only thing that really does help,to be honest is,when I take my medicine to help me sleep at night.Its good,because,I sleep the whole night through.I want Her to be happy,but,how am I susposed to do that?She is sad,I know,She stays in Her,most of the day.It hurts me,just makes me so upset and I really,really dont know what to do.She is so angry,dont even know why.I know Her and my Dad dont get along,She is really not happy with Him.This is not a happy living house.Maybe I should just end it here.Thats why I just cant stand who I am,I dont know anymore what to do.How am I susposed to go on vaction and worry about Her.Dont get me worng,I lvoe Her so much and only want Her to be happy.thank you for just listing to me ramble.lol.Love you guys.I actullay got my printer to work,I printed this out and I am going to let my doc see it.Be back later.Have a great day.Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you feel so sad.. it must be very stressful for you knowing that your Mum is so unhappy.. I hope writing about it here helps you in some small way..take care...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I know you're upset that your Mom is unhappy but she's a grown woman and should not be depending on you for her upkeep, her happiness.  She has to find her own solutions.  The county Mental Health Dept. accepts people based on their income.  Has nothing to do with income or no income.  She can get on meds there.  This isn't your job honey, it's hers.  Go and have a great vacation.  Focus on you and let your mother be the grown up over herself.  Consequences or none.  Sometimes people need them to wake up to themselves.  HUGS,
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW- HUGSDOODLEWACKY IS A HARD NAME TO GET OUT OF YOUR MIND-OR IS IT JUST ME??
A GREAT SINGER (RICK NELSON)SANG YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE -SO YA GOT TO PLEASE YOURSELF. TRY TO LIVE BY THAT-NO-IT IS NOT SELFISH-OTHERS THAT DEPEND ON SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS WHEN THEY FULL-WELL CAN IS THE SELFISH ONES.YOU KNOW THEY SAID YOU GOTTA LET THEM STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET AND THAT MEANS EVERYONE-NOT JUST KIDS.
ENJOY YOUR VACATION-IT IS WHAT IT IS -A RESPITE..YOU NEED -YOU-DESERVE A 'REST"
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY-YOU CAN PICK THEM UP WHEN YOU GET BACK -ALL RESTED UP. YOU ARE WEARING YOURSELF OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GO..
TAKE CARE
LOTS OF HUGS
~connie~


Anonymous said...

you can't make someone else be happy--you can only control your happiness.
You may ask your dad to help you find a clinic that will see your mom for low cost or no cost and help you guys out!
good luck!
(((((((((((((amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your mom. She should go to the doctor and get help. I know it's hard to see her in pain. Your going away soon and that would be so good for you to get away. Good luck.