Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Family Tradtion Ghost Storys.Now I want to hear form you.

The ghost story behind this house....
 
We all grew up in this house,al 4 of us kids,sorry,count that as 5 kids,one of whom was my couisn,whom we took in and He is a brother to me.Anyways,thinking back and remembering all the storys that was told about this house and let me tell you,if you took one look at this house on the outside,it might as well be a haunted house,because it looks like on,still looks like this one.We had alot of fun growing up in this house old house.My Dad bought it from someone by the name of Mr and Mrs Maskey,Mr Maskey has been dead for a long time,Mrs MAskey,I belive is still living.We had so many ghost sorys about this house.let me back up here a bit.All of kids and mu couisns who came here and always played with us,Dad would tell us about the man who died in this house and was buried in our front yard,along with His horse.Now you know,knowing us kids,we were scared to death,we could even go to sleep at night.Me,my sister and my couisn,shelly,slept in the same bed that night.Over the years as growing up,we still hear storys.one night when were susposed to be sleeping my couisn,screamed,said She saw something,like a shadow,tall,dark man,with a black hat,me and my sister were like,dont be lying and scaring us like that.lol.We finally fell alseep and in the middle of the night I woke up,I saw the shadow and nudged at my couisn,so I wouldnt wake up anyone else.We just looked at eachother,looked at my sister,She was sleep.She said,dont wake Her up,just try and go back to sleep.lol.I belive till this day,He was burried in our front yard with His horse and I forgot,I am sorry,He also had a dog.All of you wanted to hear some ghost storys,so there you have it.I also have another one that I will add.
 
I didnt know my Uncle CHester very well,my Sister did,She claims till this day,one night in Her room,the room,that I am in now,the night He died,She could have sworn She saw His ghost.I think I am scarying myself now.If I wake up in the middle of the night,you all know why and it will be all of your falts.lol.Kidding.Theeses are storys I have grown up with all of my life.
 
When I get a chance,I will take a pic of this house and add it to my journal.Hope you had fun reading my family tradtion ghost storys.Which I still belive the first one was true.lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, came over to see your journal. Thanks for leaving a comment, and now what do I find as your latest entry ... a ghostie story!  Hmmm, I must have got your imagination going.  I would have been too frightened to ever turn the light off in your house.  It would be interesting to see a photo.  We live in a 200 year old cottage but can't say that anything ever creepy has happened here and I have lived here for about 25 years or so.  It makes you wonder though about the lives of all the others that have lived here before.  At one time it was two houses, both two up and two down, they didn't have an inside bathroom, only outhouses outside with toilets in.  There was a kitchen and a small room downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs.  It was knocked through to make one house before we came here but the loo was still outside with one of the kitchens had a bath and basin in.  We also had two sets of stairs, cute eh!  Not much fun going out in the night though to the loo, which of course I always seemed to wake up and need to go.  Poor old dog always got dragged out with me in all wind and rain!  Anyway, eventually we changed upstairs and put a bathroom in one of the rooms up there, its still nice to know I only have to pop next door and not brave the elements.
Terry

Anonymous said...

OMG...That gave me PROPER chills....I'm just about to go to bed too. 'll never sleep now! LMAO!!

Lv Ste
xxx

Anonymous said...

Every house we ever lived in as kids had weird spooky strange things that happened and me and my sister saw the same things at the same time.  I hope you post pictures soon.  Thank you and big hugs to you for visiting my new journal.  I was thrilled to have you over and hope you are there often.  Good timing for Halloween with a goose bump story.  we all ought to take turns writing our individual ones.  
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/