Friday, September 1, 2006

Nite nite

Wow,you guys are the best.It had been a long day after getting off of work,mom picking me up,went and did a few things,was so tired when I got home,took a nice hot bath,layed down for a while,finally,came down to check my mail and boy,what did I see?I had 34 alerts.lol.I do feel really special from you guys.I always love to read all of your comments.I could never imagin how far my journal would get.I hope you all are being safe from the storm.We have gotton alot of rain,heavy winds and it is realy dark out.I know it starts to get dark early,but,not this dark.Took me at least an hour to finish all of them.You guys really are special to me.You dont know what it means,but,I am sure you all do.Mom and I went to K-mart today,I had a little scare,because,I get panic attacks,and thought my Mom would have one,She didnt,I did.The lights went off,tottaly piched black,couldnt see a thing,my heart sunk.lol.Scary feeling,or does that sound stupid to you?Well,its getting kinda late and I want to get my stuff ready for tommrow.My the dummie I am,this moring,should of known the weather was nasty.Went to work,with short,short pants,no jacket,short socks.I was freezin cold,with my arthitis,isnt a good thing.I wasnt thinking.lol.I thought it would be nice out when I got off,but it wasnt.And you think the my stoor wouldnt be so cold,oh my,it was brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Anyways,I hope you all have a good weekend.I will be back tommrow.Be safe out there.Love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your the best too. You are so sweet. I love the comments too it always makes my day. It sounds like you had a pretty good day besides being cold. Have a great one tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

{{{{Mandy}}}} you're such a sweet person as well! I know what you mean about the alerts and the comments....they do make my day as well. :o) And having a panic attack is normal hon....my husband has them as well. You're such a great person! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Alerts and comments are fun, aren't they??  :)  I love getting them too!

Sorry about the panic attack!  I get those once in a while too, and wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy!  Well......maybe my worst! lol  Lucky thing is.. I don't believe I have any enemies!  Least ways, I hope not! :)

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Yep, Mandy, it is cold and raining here in Pa.  The wind wasn't too bad.  That would be a terrible experience to get stuck in the store with no lights.  I would panic too.  HUGS  Chris